TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zaius

WWE Celebrity Rumor

As far as singles, I like Guilty Conscience.  The Slim Shady LP is so far above Encore and The Eminem Show.

Ah, I forgot about that. I attribute that more to Dre though then Eminem.

It annoys me that people find Eminem so scandalous. Makes me glad that I have access to a wide variety of music. Geto Boys, NATAS, Three Six Mafia, Psychopathic, NWA, No Limit, Cash Money, Psycho+Logical and so much other rap just puts Eminem to shame.

As far as singles, I like Guilty Conscience.  The Slim Shady LP is so far above Encore and The Eminem Show.

It annoys me that people find Eminem so scandalous. Makes me glad that I have access to a wide variety of music. Geto Boys, NATAS, Three Six Mafia, Psychopathic, NWA, No Limit, Cash Money, Psycho+Logical and so much other rap just puts Eminem to shame.

Not to turn this into a thread about rap, but all those groups/labels fucking suck.

Except Geto Boys and NWA.

Not to turn this into a thread about rap, but all those groups/labels fucking suck.

Except Geto Boys and NWA.

This man speaks the truth.

Eminem has credibility?

In the rap world, yes. All his albums up until The Eminem Show were above average.

The Eminem Show was very good. You must mean Encore.

Meh. The Marshall Mathers LP was better.

Meh. Bunch of "look at me, I am funny" let me shock you crap on TMMLP. Eminem Show was his best album.