TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

This Week in Baseball

Guest TheDon

Are the cubbies going to make a game out of this??? I would love to watch a one game playoff tommorow. Indians down 3-0 to the White Sox top of the fifth.

Guest Brian

When the Tribe's offense is on, they're a scarier team than Boston given their pitching.

Guest TheDon
If Cleveland and Boston lose, Cleveland goes to Boston for a one game playoff, right?

If Cleveland loses they are out of the Playoffs and Boston wins the wild card. Boston has a one game lead on Cleveland for the wild card and have a magic number of 1. Texas is leading the Angels 4-1. With an Angels lose the Yankees get home field for the first round of the playoffs.

Guest TheDon

3-2 now for the Astros after Chicago just failed a bunt attempt. Cleveland is trailing 3-1.

Guest TheDon

It is 2-0 Red Sox as Cleveland tries to Rally in the bottom of the 8th with the leadoff runner on first. Make it 3-0 now for Boston.

And if we have the same playoff teams as in 2004 (with CWS in Minny's place), why's that so bad?

The 2004 playoffs were one of the greatest I've seen since I started watching the sport.