TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

THe OAO Last Raw on Spike TV Thread (09.26.05)

Guest *KNK*

Thank god they are showing this because I totally forgot who Triple H was.

I needed this refresher.

I'm glad they are letting TBS grow his hair back out because I hated the bald look on him

I had always assumed that it was because of his receding hairline, which allowed the WWE to make an angle taking advantage of it (ala Angle).

Guest *KNK*
I'm glad they are letting TBS grow his hair back out because I hated the bald look on him

I had always assumed that it was because of his receding hairline, which allowed the WWE to make an angle taking advantage of it (ala Angle).

Explain Shawn.

Explain Shawn.

In kayfabe Heart Break Kids don't lose their hair.

edit: What's funny is Eric probably could possibly kick Cena's ass in real life.

Explain Shawn.

Or Benoit for that matter.

And here comes the guy whose career we've totally bungled

Oh and Chavo Guerrero as a WASP

I have this feeling in the back of my mind that they'll have Kerwin sell his old name, tights, and music to some white guy (like Matt Stryker) so that he can now represent lower class hispanic America.

Guest Trecko

LOL, oh. Thought they were gonna have Shelton snap. I was counting down the seconds to hear JR call him "the dark skninned devil" or some shit. But good. *applauds the golf club use*

Guest *KNK*

Is it just me or did the caddy FORGET to do the hold the face's leg's so the heel can fall on him part of the spot? Because alluded to the caddy doing it but never showed it...