TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CheesalaIsGood

Bill Bennett:

Ripper check this out:

http://www.shootproject.com/thepit/index.php?showtopic=1066

Devil's advocate over there would be to criticize the guy.

Great - four pages of Mike and Marney sucking each other's political dicks. Why would anyone go there?

That was the first time I ever saw that forum, and it validates my opinion that this one is far better now that they aren't watchdogging every post in every thread in every folder.

I was there about 2 whole weeks before Marney accused me of being anti-American.

Jesus, why don't you just say that to her face instead of acting like a little bitch and putting her on ignore because you don't like what she's saying to you?

I called you a douche bag before over there, but you don't HAVE to live up to my silly insults.

Jesus Y2J.

On my most pissy day I never ignored anyone.

There are few enough libs over there to begin with, we don't need any of them taking themselves out of the conversations because they're AFRAID.

AND, you haven't even been THAT liberal over there to begin with.

On my most pissy day I never ignored anyone.

There are few enough libs over there to begin with, we don't need any of them taking themselves out of the conversations because they're AFRAID.

Read the thread and tell me if you really think I did it because I'm afraid.

AND, you haven't even been THAT liberal over there to begin with.

Couldn't tell THEM that.

Bitch, you don't even know me. Don't presume to know how well I do my job, or that I don't know how to do it. You don't see me coming to your job and slapping the dicks out of your mouth.

Jesus, why don't you just say that to her face

I *did* say it to her face.

acting like a little bitch and putting her on ignore because you don't like what she's saying to you

I don't see what the big fucking deal about using the ignore feature is. I don't feel like looking through 20 of her posts to get to the 2 or 3 posts from other people I actually want to read. That's why its there.

I called you a douche bag before over there, but you don't HAVE to live up to my silly insults.

Yes, because putting someone on an ignore list is such a horrible thing to do.

Seriously, why do YOU care if I ignore her or not?

Hey, I actually take offense to that one. Y2Jerk is one of the few standable and reasonable posters I argue with in this damned folder. While few others seem to live in reality, he actually argues valid points (Most of the time :P) while not trying to come off as an overreacting ass. While I disagree with him on a bunch of things, I can honestly say that I respect and his views a lot more for the arguments I've had with him.

No offense intended, given his vehement defense of the use of the ignore feature as being perfectly innocent. Further attempts at being ironic will be more clearly marked.