TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Angels/Yankees ALDS Thread

GOLD GLOVE!

We could really use an insurance run here. The more I think about it, putting Mo into the 3 hole was brilliant. If it gets to his spot it guarantees we've got at least two runs in, and that's a safe situation to use Gordon. It was imperitive to get out of the 8th with the lead.

GOLD GLOVE!

We could really use an insurance run here.  The more I think about it, putting Mo into the 3 hole was brilliant.  If it gets to his spot it guarantees we've got at least two runs in, and that's a safe situation to use Gordon.  It was imperitive to get out of the 8th with the lead.

Mo's pitching the 9th inning, guaranteed. If that situation came up, I don't think he'd be PH for.

PLEASE BEAT THE ANGELS

I dont think I could take it out here with all the angel fans and bandwagon angel fans if the angels beat the yanks in game 5. you should have seen the post game reports on fox sports here in the la market, al ragging on the yanks and sayign how great it is to be "going back to LA" (despite the game being in Anaheim)and talking trash about how they played "New york, new york after the game" screw you! and making fun of torre for being happy for Roger Clemmens (hey you dont have him joe why are you talking about him-----UH PROBABLLY CUZ HE WAS ASKED?!) Screw LA, Anaheim, OC LC, VC, VD, or whatever else there is here

yknow I can even deal losing the alcs to chicago since I can respect them, but I freakin hate the Angels.

in any event a good win in game 4. But the offense is still terrible in this series, maybe theyll come alive and light up colon tomorrow. I can pray can't I?

wish I had tix, but I should go to Anaheim and watch the game at the espn zone or somethin, but I might get arrested for instigating fights :D

Join me my NY bros in a toast to game 5 :cheers:

Guest Fishyswa

Kickin' ass coast to coast. We need to get up early, and someone needs to have a big game. Not 2-4 with a HR, a single and a walk, I'm talking 4-4 with 2 HR's, an RBI double and a single. I'm guessing Matsui, A-rod or a Tino/Sierra/Posada/Bernie.

Yankees win which means Anaheim will be crowded when the Ducks and Angels play tomorrow.

Anaheim? But I thought the team was in LA *cough cough*

Aside from being an ardent Yankee-hater, I want to see the Angels go on just so I can see more of "The Greatest American Pitcher" John Lackey

PLEASE BEAT THE ANGELS

I dont think I could take it out here with all the angel fans and bandwagon  angel fans if the angels beat the yanks in game 5.  you should have seen the post game reports on fox sports here in the la market,  al ragging on the yanks and sayign how great it is to be "going back to LA" (despite the game being in Anaheim)and talking trash about how they played "New york, new york after the game" screw you! and making fun of torre for being happy for Roger Clemmens (hey you dont have him joe why are you talking about him-----UH PROBABLLY CUZ HE WAS ASKED?!) Screw LA, Anaheim, OC LC, VC, VD, or whatever else there is here

yknow  I can even deal losing the alcs to chicago since I can respect them, but I freakin hate the Angels.

in any event a good win in game 4.  But the offense is still terrible in this series, maybe theyll come alive and light up colon tomorrow.  I can pray can't I?

wish I had tix, but I should go to Anaheim and watch the game at the espn zone or somethin, but I might get arrested for instigating fights  :D

Join me my NY bros in a toast to game 5  :cheers:

Nothing like the playoffs to bring out the bandwagoners. I bet more than half of those people couldn't name the players on the 2002 World Series team.

I'd have a hard time believing the Yankees would have as many fans if they weren't in the postseason every year.

As a Knick and Jet fan, and many Knick and Jet fans in the city, it's not too hard to believe.

I forgot to mention the classy tribute by the fans to Bernie, a truly awesome moment that had my eyes water up a bit.

anyhow, were about 4 and a half hours away from game 5

LETS GO YANKEES (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP)

Guest Brian

No, I meant in practice. Do people actually say that, because there seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to it in my viewpoint.

Guest Brian

No, I meant in practice. Do people actually say that, because there seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to it in my viewpoint.

Guest I miss Test.

Let's go Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

Clap. Clap. Clap Clap Clap. Clap Clap. Clap. Clap Clap Clap.

Guest Fishyswa

^Heh

My mistake Brian, the chant does have 5 though. I hope you feel as lame as I do for talking so indepthly about chants....:(

I'd have a hard time believing the Yankees would have as many fans if they weren't in the postseason every year.

As a Knick and Jet fan, and many Knick and Jet fans in the city, it's not too hard to believe.

The Knicks used to sell out on a nightly basis. Not so much these days.

Can't argue with Jet fan loyalty, though. Probably because most of 'em became fans while the Jets stunk. :lol: