TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Angels/Yankees ALDS Thread

Guest TheDon

Nice to see Randy show up tonight. I dont think god wants to see either the Yankees or the Red Sox again in the ALCS.

Guest TheDon

Watching this game has got to be the greatest comedy show ever on TV. Hearing Randy Johnson getting booed off the mound almost makes up for the fact that he has given up 5 runs and like 8 hits already in 3 innings.

Guest TheDon

These past couple of games have been funnier then Friends, Seinfeld, Family Guy and Simpsons combined. Randy Johnson whole contract is based off of how he does in October. So far he is off to a great start.

These past couple of games have been funnier then Friends, Seinfeld, Family Guy and Simpsons combined.  Randy Johnson whole contract is based off of how he does in October.  So far he is off to a great start.

Shutup. Just shutup. The offense is going to pick them up again, so quit sweating it.

Guest TheDon

I am not sweating the game Chong. Yankees fell behind 5-0 and not once did I curse or get angry. Game is now tied 6-6. I found it funny that ESPN was showing highlights on the Yankees Stadium scoreboard of the Red Sox losing and the "batboy" sitting on the bench cheering was Alan Embree. Joe Morgan was the one who called Alan Embree the batboy. Classic stuff.

Well that was a pretty lazy play by A-Rod which forced Cano to take his foot off the bag right before he got the ball. He's gotta make a decision there.

That was pretty ridiculous. Joe's entire argument is that Cano wasn't trying to cheat, so it should be an out.