TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Angels/Yankees ALDS Thread

I actually know what Morgan was talking about. 2nd basemen come off the bag all the time and to actually call that was just lame. It's like "Yeah his foot was technically off the bag, but it's lame to actually call that when 95% of the time the guy is out."

Feel the money drawing White Sox/Angels ALCS!

Feel the money drawing White Sox/Angels ALCS!

I have the feeling the ALCS was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't thing"

Sox/Yankees III: "Boo! This is the same old shit! Give us some fresh faces!"

Angels/White Sox: "Boo! These are no name teams with no name players! We wanted Boston and New York again!"

hehehe i want it to be angels white sox so that it screws the east coast hehehe die east coast die aw yeah-uh that'll show em for being near an ocean give me productive outs any day

Well, Battle Of The B-Teams it will be.

ALCS 2005: "No, not that Chicago. No, not that Los Angeles."

Guest TheDon

Series is far from over. Yeah right. Hopefully the Yankees can show some heart for once. I shudder when I think of what King George's reaction to this team is. Please George dont bring in next years versions of Pavano, Wright, Johnson, Vassuck, or Kevin Brown.

Series is far from over.  Yeah right.  Hopefully the Yankees can show some heart for once.  I shudder when I think of what King George's reaction to this team is.    Please George dont bring in next years versions of Pavano, Wright, Johnson, Vassuck, or Kevin Brown.

Something is wrong with George. I don't think he's very involved at this point.

Chacon's come up huge before when we've needed quality innings, hopefully he can do it again tomorrow. And hopefully, Randy can come out of the bullpen if we need him.

Colon after the 1st inning wasn't bad in Game 1. Obviously, he can't allow the Yankees to get three runs in the 1st again. He's been a pretty good bounce back pitcher. He's 3-1 with a 3.21 ERA, when facing the same team in back to back starts. In the Yankees favor he's 1-1 with a 8.44 ERA against New York this season. The numbers drop if you count Game One.

Guest TheDon

Vassuck is the Yankees fans nickname for Vasquez. Yankees need a big game from Chacon and they need the offense to be rolling tonight if they want to win. Combine that with a bullpen that get some outs today as well without giving up runs.

....Are you Tim McCarver?

"If the Yankees score a lot of runs and their starting pitcher doesnt give up a lot of runs and the bullpen gets guys out without allowing runs, the Yankees might win."

Guest I miss Test.

If the Yankees lose another game, their season is over. It is, what it is.

Guest Smues

Apparently the game today has been rained out and will be played tomorrow at 7:30PST. Stupid rain.