TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

IMPACT Diatribe for 10/8/05

RRR, the pictures are coming. OH YES, the pictures are COMING!

Dude, I was eating in a restaurant when freakin' Arlovski comes in with his entourage and sat down less than 50 feet away. I was in AWE. Then, it turns out Tim Sylvia was behind me and Luke Cummo was on the other side. I turned into jelly.

I said whats up to Mike Swick, Joe Rogan, Marcus Davis and a few others, but I only got pics with those I mentioned. And Cecil Peoples fucked up my Herb pic, so I had to take it again.

Dames

He and Swick were together and had security around them. They weren't taking pics, but Swick said hey.

Rogan is shorter than I thought. And this is coming from ME.

Dames

Guest JMA

I pretty much agreed with this week's Diatribe. Also, I was glad to see the "HOUSE EN FUEGO~!" catchphrase return. I thought the three-way should've been rated a LITTLE higher, but that's just me. Good job, Dames.

Very good stuff. I think your idea of Tito turning heel on Nash would spice up the ME pretty well. I wish I'd have thought of it, since it could make the JJ/Nash fued slightly more watchable.

"Jason Voorhees (played by Kane Hodder, everyone else sucks)."

You just earned my respect.

I just watched the show tonight. It was actually pretty good. I say that cause I don't really consider myself a TNA fan. Hell, I'm barely a wrestling fan nowadays. But the Dudleys stuff I enjoyed. Like, where this goes is the most interested I've been in wrestling in a long time. I didn't like the execution with Gail Kim, as they should have "revealed" her ("That's Gail Kim!") with her face to the camera rather than showing her back.

He’s got a VERY deceptive look as he doesn’t look in shape or very agile, but he can seemingly do it all.

No kidding. While I was watching that piece I thought "Wow, this guy actually moves pretty damn good" and then they showed him doing a damn tope and I was blown away.

Joe's plancha is very impressive.

But nothing is as impressive as his kicks, be they facewashes or Ole kicks.

Except perhaps when he's slapping the shit out of someone.

Good job Dames. Im surprised that you werent outrage by the fact of Tenay yelling "Its Gail Kim" as if (A) anyone gives a crap and (B) as if that means anything good for TNA.

I freakin hate when TNA debuts every former wwe jobber, mid-carder, and other non-maine vent level stars and acts as if its so important cuz they were fromer wwe wrestlers, as if the crowd will be like "hey I remember them from WWE, I

should watch this"

They really need to emphasize the difference between the companies and focus on their own homegrown talent more. The 3D-AMV feud is a good thing as the former Dudleyz can give a rub to the younger team. At least they are being used right so far.

and What exactly does 3D stand for now that the Dudleys never existed?

Nut all in all, Impact has been ok so far on Spike (and the production values look mcuh better than when they were on FSN, at least to me.

anyhoo I enjoyed you review Dames

Guest I miss Test.
IMPACT Diatribe for 10/8/05, ...Give me feedback, bitches.

I guess nobody still bothers to e-mail you feedback.

What a shame.

You should use more SUPERFLUOUS CAPITAL WORDS WITH THE ANNOYING TILDE~ to put over what a great writer you are. And how different you are from Scott Keith.

Guest I miss Test.

I'm honored to have ABOBO following me.

And other have seen my breasts. Please inquire your friends on obtaining my material.

Once again, its great to have you back Dames! I know not many people here like it, but I love how descriptive your reviews are, and how you actually call out 90% of the moves used in the match instead of the lazy "theres some high flying action and a few punches and kicks".

As a few of the other board members have said, we could do with a few more ALL CAPITAL WORDS, ~'s, and HOUSE EN FUEGO~!!!'S

I always thought Gail Kim was hot, but what had impressed me more was her alleged ability back when those training vids were circulating. I guess a couple matches with Trish and Victoria exposed her, and not in the way I would like her exposed.