TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/17/05

Guest *KNK*
I wonder if Kane will be in the big battle royal tonight.

You can assure yourself, He'll return right in the middle of the match and leave bodies everywhere and simply walk away having made his "point".

ANd if he doesnt do this, you'll say whatever he does is "lame" and if he DOES do something like that, you'll say its predictable.

If he does what I predicted him to do, then it's...predictable. WWE doesn't have a good track record with bringing people back from hiatus. Kane has a history of doing just that, coming back and laying people out and doing his fire thing and leaving.

I'm just working with Kane and WWE past history.

If they're going to have impromptu matches --- having them RIGHT after they're announced, replete with intro videos, seems weak.

Corny indeed.....also, is Big Show ever gonna get new Entrance music. He's had that awful garbage for about 6 years now.

I like Big Show's theme...

I've always been fond of The Undertaker's "Dead Man Walking" theme.

If Show ever turns heel again, they really need to give him that theme he had with Taker as the "Unholy Alliance" It screamed evil.

I kinda liked TBS theme from Aggression

Guest *KNK*

TBS, Shawn and ??? are in the voting. (Because they aren't putting Carlito over Shawn). You'd like to think it'd be a face because Shawn, TBS and Heel, virtually puts Shawn into the match.

Guest Army Eye

I really liked that misdirection attempt. Toss the chair in, then as the ref is disposing of the chair, here comes the briefcase!

Guest *KNK*
Perhaps Matt Hardy since he's on Smackdown got a hold of a smackdown wrestler's entrance stuff and played it to distract Edge?

Or JBL simply paid the control truck to play his music during the first scheduled match...