TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Smarkdown Discussion

Almost like watching it live on TV as the post tick in

Opening match Haffy Vs Manson... on Storm? :huh: me thinks someone wishes it was a Hardcore match ;)

hopefully there will be more to discuss soon :D

Guest BillFillmaff

Bill Fillmaff is disappointed by the slow pace of this show. I'm used to the frenetic pace of no-limit Omaha! Not this Old Maid tomfoolery.

considering BillFluffman's biggest concern is a papercut from a card he's not expected to understand anything about a true man's sport ;)

On the down side I lost (dang)

But on the upside I’ve been upgraded from “Trailerpark Superstar” to “Trailerpak Messiah” *thumbs up* not sure if the Pope would approve but who cares what grumpy old men think ;)

I guess I owe a member of TKO a shot at the title down the line eh? So who gets it? TORU? KOJI? Card? … Natasha :D

Question: Poleaxed bullock? Tha hell is that? :huh:

(I’ll post my match in a moment, input would be loverly – how else can I improve after all? Beating no shows only gets you so far in this game ;) )

So I lose – but I am consoled in the knowledge that I am Mike’s Messiah, that’s almost better than winning

Oh and sorry bud I guess we’ll have to come up with a new plan for Ashes 2 Ashes as the tag-title shot ain’t coming (yet) – I’m thinking something extremely brutal and bloody with the Hardcore title involved *strokes his chin in an eeeeeeevil way*

Question: Poleaxed bullock? Tha hell is that? :huh:

A bullock is a young bull. A poleaxe is basically an axe on a loooooong pole used in old days to kill animals. So you'd get your axe with a long pole for muchos leverage and hit the animal with it.

(basically you went down quick and hard, and it didn't look like you were going to get up again quickly)

Arik Cannon :huh:

is he like an obscure SWF "old skool" reference? or maybe some indy guy that hasn't made it beyond internet fame?

:huh:

The best thing Cannon has ever done was turn himself face by pulling an Austin when he was the heel in a feud with Hero. The crowd got sick of Hero, Cannon told Hero to stop being a little bitch, smacked him up, and got cheered.

During Cannon's entrance before his match with Homicide, Cannon gave a fan the finger and the fan got up and applauded him.

Great match.

Sign in to follow this