TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO SD 10/21/05 thread.

You know, I hated the idea of this Juniors segment, but seeing the midgets dancing around and Palmer Canon's maniacal glee at their antics, it makes me think that this idea is just so crazy retarded that it could work.

And by work I mean, it'll be a complete and utter trainwreck, but goddamn, it'll be interesting to watch.

I wonder what the network guy is going to do next to drive Teddy Long crazy. They should add something every week, but have them only show up each week in Teddy's office in the back. Next week have Kamala join the bunch. The week after that have the network guy sign Mae and Moolah.

Show of the year thus far.

Boogeyman + Benoit dying for my pleasure + Midgets - McMahons, Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Hogan= Yay.

Show of the year thus far.

Boogeyman + Benoit dying for my pleasure + Midgets - McMahons, Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Hogan= Yay.

You ain't kidding.

It's the damndest thing. The more the WWE tries to make SD the inferior brand, the more interesting it is, and the more it becomes better than RAW.

I can't get over how over Holly is with the live crowds. At every WWE show I go to, he's almost always one of, if not the most over guy there.

I wonder what the network guy is going to do next to drive Teddy Long crazy. They should add something every week, but have them only show up each week in Teddy's office in the back. Next week have Kamala join the bunch. The week after that have the network guy sign Mae and Moolah.

If this was Raw I could see it happening.

Minis + Boogeyman = Craptacular. I loved every second of it.

The hardcore match was sooooo circia 2000 WWF and I loved it. Something like this means 100x times more than a regular old boring match, pending that they only happen occasionally.

Squirting ketchup on the chest of the blonde haired, chizzled model may be a little too much though.