TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

WWE Power 25 Rankings.

I like how they mentioned wins and loses for this past Monday when Raw was on Thursday.

Well, they made it pretty obvious on WWE.com that the show took place on Monday, posting spoilers and whatnot.

Speaking of that Money in the Bank, on insidepulse.com I saw the rumor that it's going to be a Raw/SD match featuring:

RVD, Carlito, Masters, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Lashley.

With that array of JJTS guys Van Dam surely has to win it....right? Who else is in a position there to do anything with the MITB?

If that's true, and they're still planning on making it a ladder match, that's going to be a disaster.

RVD, Carlito, and Matt should be fine....but I don't expect the other three to let their feet off the ground.

I am baffled as to why anyone thinks Carlito is this lock to win the MITB. Other than him making the announcement he really has no momentum or anything and one look at the post WM house shows simply has him tagging with Masters. Also, since Masters will likely be in the match they will simply cancel each other out, or maybe Masters finally gets smart and turns on Carlito this time.

Carlito's announcement on Raw is a token way of simply announcing the match, it doesn't by any means mean "Oh my God, Carlito is going to win!" If anything, that announcement is to make people think only Carlito and then he of course would not win.

Also, what exactly is he going to do with it even if he DOES win? No one would buy him as WWE champ. He's already jobbed dozens of times to Cena, and I doubt a heel/heel matchup with HHH would make sense.

RVD is really the only one of those 6 guys that could win this match and do anything with the MITB. Hell, he's really the only guy in the match that's actually over. Also, I think Edge is going to go after whoever wins this MITB, feeling it is "his" gimmick (and he'll also want back in the title scene).

RVD is really the only one of those 6 guys that could win this match and do anything with the MITB. Hell, he's really the only guy in the match that's actually over. Also, I think Edge is going to go after whoever wins this MITB, feeling it is "his" gimmick (and he'll also want back in the title scene).

I'd have no problems with an Edge/RVD feud, given that these guys are two of the very few reasons I have left to watch Raw.

Exactly, Y2Jerk. In that MITB match I have little doubt there will be more amusing antics with Carlito and Masters trying to cost each other the match. I don't think anyone is giving those SD guys a hope in hell of actually winning, so the only guy left is RVD. As I said, there is nothing really that Carlito could do with the MITB even if he won.

Besides, Carlito and Masters can tag again after that match anyway and probably win the titles at Backlash. I think an RVD/Edge feud will happen but why would Edge target RVD unless he had something Edge wanted (i.e. the MITB)?

Because the company is high on Carlito, and not on RVD? RVD winning the MITB would mean they'd have to build him up & push him. What makes you think they have any desire to do that? Yeah, RVD is the obvious choice to win & push, but not if you are using WWE-think.

What in the past few months would indicate they are so high on Carlito that they would give him an open ended #1 contender contract? It makes literally zero sense storywise considering the guy has no real credibility and has jobbed left and right. As I said, who the hell would he face even if he did win it? Cena? Sorry but Cena has squashed him so many times that no one would believe Carlito had a shot. HHH? In what, a heel vs. heel matchup? Any way you slice it that match has no heat or pizzazz.

Carlito has other things he can do if he doesn't win the MITB. He and Masters can win the tag titles and restore some credibility to those belts (think about that one!). RVD though? The WWE management must be high enough on him to push him to the tourney finals, to have him finish in the Final 4 of the Rumble. Having him win the MITB is such a no brainer a 3rd grader could book it.

Having him win the MITB is such a no brainer a 3rd grader could book it.

This...is...the WWE.

The WWE management must be high enough on him to push him to the tourney finals, to have him finish in the Final 4 of the Rumble.

You saw how the final match ended. That's why they "pushed" RVD.

They want to move Rey to Raw, and eventually do Rey/Carlito, thinking they can recreate Eddie/Rey. That should give you a clue that they think highly of him.

Why do they insist on using stupid questions to provide a reason for the rankings?

Example: Can The Game and The Champ co-exist at Saturday Night's Main Event? WTF does that have to do with him being #3 this week?