TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Future WWE Main Eventers

Renee Dupree

Ken Doane

Matt Bentley

Bobby Lashley will be forgotten within 4 or 5 months.

Ken Kennedy won't really get a chance to get over on a bigger scale, because the guy is never going to get an actual feud.

Carlito's heat has been diminshing each and every week.

Heidenreich still has a chance because he a weird type of charisma that will always keep him over with the fans.

Paul Birchall will be lucky to even have a job with the company by 2007.

Guest hasbeen

Abyss-could be a replacement for the Kane character, at least in their eyes, and depending on his age.

Reed Flair-don't know his size, a guess since they love the 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers.

Road Warrior Hawk's son:

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com...is_james00.html

Good size, probably not enough speed for the NFL, WWE would be something to fall back on, and same reason as for Flair to sign him. Also would be pretty well known before he even begins.

Guest hasbeen

It is Animal's son, sorry about that, gives him an "in" if his uncle is still working with WWE.

Heidenreich still has a chance because he a weird type of charisma that will always keep him over with the fans.

Nah. Even using the limited "WWE Main Event Style", Heidenreich still can't work. Can't bump for shit, horrible punches, just plain awful. He's barely passable as a midcard act, and that's only because the "MAH FRIEND!" and LOD schtick got him over.

If the day ever comes that sees Heidenreich ME'ing, then the WWE might as well close up shop.

Guest QUP2CME

1. Ken Kennedy - WWE seem to be high on his character at the moment. Already maineventing SD!.

2. Chris Masters - Same deal with the above. Nothing special but Vince and co seem to love him

3. Carlito/Lashley - Plenty of work do be done on both acts but both have potential, especially Carlito

In the case of someone like Shelton Benjamin, do you think that they may just be testing whether or not he will do what they ask of him? Sorta a judging his attitude type thing to see if he's a company guy before they give him the ball. The opposite of what they did with Brock?

the hopeful Shelton fan in me hopes that they're just giving him something to do until something big time pops up, waiting for that right moment a la Cena, Batista and Orton...I know I'm dreaming, but hey...

Poor Shelton...

Guest Human Highlight Reel

1: Ken Kennedy: They clearly love him.

2: Bobby Lashley: "Brock Lesnar wasn't that big a loss, see? See?!"

3: David Arquette

the hopeful Shelton fan in me hopes that they're just giving him something to do until something big time pops up, waiting for that right moment a la Cena, Batista and Orton...I know I'm dreaming, but hey...

Poor Shelton...

The only way Shelton gets to the top is if he agrees to dye himself white.

I'm bewildered that anyone thinks Carlito can ever become a serious main event guy. Let's say the guy manages to actually learn to not suck in the ring. Let's say he actually gets some intensity. Let's say he actually uses that roll of the dice finisher now. Let's say somehow people forget that Cena owned him in less than 5 mins. in most of their matches. Let's also say somehow people forget that he tapped TWICE to the Figure 4 and let Flair hit the top rope move.

Even after all that the guy is still barely 200 lbs. and has zero physique. He's not even Alex Wright.

Thus far I disagree about Lashley being gone in 6 months. If anything I think he'll be feuding with Batista at some point. After maybe 3 SD appearances my mom said "I'd like to see this guy against Batista, he might actually be a match for Batista."

I really don't think Lashley has the charisma to get oer in WWE.

He'll be the Shelton Benjamin of big men.

You know, come to think of it, I hate carlito's mic work. When he talks, it sounds like an asian trying to speak with a spanish accent. Why don't they just let him talk in his normal voice?