TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Future WWE Main Eventers

"I'm Kwik Killings, and I hate myself because I discriminate against myself AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

OK, I'm calling this. Ron Killings will return as Kwik Killings, black emo gangsta who beats people up and then cries about it. His entrance music will be My Chemical Romance remixed by Method Man, and his TitanTron video will be MySpace phonecam shots of himself.

What do you reckon?

"I'm Kwik Killings, and I hate myself because I discriminate against myself AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

OK, I'm calling this. Ron Killings will return as Kwik Killings, black emo gangsta who beats people up and then cries about it. His entrance music will be My Chemical Romance remixed by Method Man, and his TitanTron video will be MySpace phonecam shots of himself.

What do you reckon?

that would seriously rule.

Actually, my mistake.

Truth.jpg

That's more like it.

Gif in a tear rolling down his cheek and we've got ourselves a gimmick.

What do you reckon?

that would seriously rule.

Right. If it now happens, I'm claiming royalties and you can back me up.

*disappears to make T-shirts with the slogan "I'm crying about Kwik Killings"*