TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

All this RAW needs is for Bret to come down, join with HBK, then for Vince to come down and beat up Bret. And then next week, Vince pulls stuff out of Bret's ass.

And then the week after that...they never speak of Bret again. That would be key.

Well it wasn't too bad of a show, I can only figure that the ending of HBK.Cena will be DQ because there will be a melee to super-hype tomorrow's show

With a run-in from Hart?

Only if it's Owen.

It is Halloween, and RAW claims anything can happen. Let's see some zombie Owen run-in.

Matter of fact, why don't we just have Bret lead a bunch of zombies (Owen, Pillman, Bulldog, Anvil's career after 1991) down to the ring to eat everyone's brains to end the show.

Pointless point:

Do any of you guys remember on WCW Saturday Night, where whoever came out first (or second, I forget), always won the match?

Well it wasn't too bad of a show, I can only figure that the ending of HBK.Cena will be DQ because there will be a melee to super-hype tomorrow's show

With a run-in from Hart?

Only if it's Owen.

It is Halloween, and RAW claims anything can happen. Let's see some zombie Owen run-in.

Matter of fact, why don't we just have Hart lead a bunch of zombie's (Owen, Pillman, Bulldog, Anvil's career after 1991) down to the ring to eat everyone's brains to end the show.

Well, that would be one hell of an invasion for the Hitman to lead..

What would happen if the Clique (including Flair) were no longer in WWE?

VISamania would run wild.

LOL @ the fans chanting You Tapped Out at Cena. Excellent.

I'm wondering if WWE would cave to fan reactions and try a double turn with Cena and Angle. I know it wouldn't work since Cena still gets enough face pops to make him a popular face champ, but it would still be interesting to theorize.

With a run-in from Hart?

Only if it's Owen.

Matter of fact, why don't we just have Hart lead a bunch of zombie's (Owen, Pillman, Bulldog, Anvil's career after 1991) down to the ring to eat everyone's brains to end the show.

Well, that would be one hell of an invasion for the Hitman to lead..

And he could lead it riding a bicycle.

(The wrongness of this running joke continues...)

Pointless point:

Do any of you guys remember on WCW Saturday Night, where whoever came out first (or second, I forget), always won the match?

Yeah, that was WCW logic, which is looking better than WWE logic right now.

Let's see:

--Triple H vs. Viscera

--Vader & Goldust on RAW

--Shawn main-eventing RAW

Change a couple of names, and we're exactly in October 1995.

If the show ended with Ric Flair walking in the back and getting sneak attacked by HHH after a distraction from Katie Vick (real life zombie), I'd order Taboo Tuesday 14 times and also buy all their merchindise online.

With a run-in from Hart?

Only if it's Owen.

Matter of fact, why don't we just have Bret lead a bunch of zombie's (Owen, Pillman, Bulldog, Anvil's career after 1991) down to the ring to eat everyone's brains to end the show.

And then they can go backstage and mock Todd Grisham for being nerdy/annoying/vaguely homosexual! It's so fresh!

I'm wondering if WWE would cave to fan reactions and try a double turn with Cena and Angle. I know it wouldn't work since Cena still gets enough face pops to make him a popular face champ, but it would still be interesting to theorize.

If they were to present Angle as the legitimate athlete who deserves a championship, and Cena as some carefully processed corporate figure (Ala Rock in late 98) who's all flash and no substance, it could work.

Guest *KNK*

At this point, I see Shawn winning the title @ TT and having him just drop the title back to Hunter @ Armageddon in some super gimmick match so Cena can do the chase.

I mean Cena, the WWE champion is basically the #5face on the show behind Jim Ross, HBK, Foley and Austin.

At this point, I don't think WWE could turn Kurt Angle completely face. Fans are just too used to booing him. It would take another national tragedy for fans to rally behind Angle.