TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

Hi, my name is Shelton Benjamin. I'm a fucking awesome wrestler. But this Diva shit is so much more entertaining and time worthy than me. I don't deserve to even think about being invlolved in an angle, let alone the show. You can watch me on HEAT by clicking on your computer and see my future go down the fucking shitter.

What would you rather see...me having a ***, or watching Divas botch moves and pick each other up and yell and scream.

Vicky should have kept the hat on. She looks hotter with it on.

Wait a minue I felt the same way about Stephanie last week with the Stone Cold Hat.

Is there such thing as a hat fetish?

Mickie hitting Victoris with the fake belt=gold.

Wait a minue I felt the same way about Stephanie last week with the Stone Cold Hat.

I think that you can name just about anything anymore and someone will have a fetish for it.

Hi, my name is Shelton Benjamin. I'm a fucking awesome wrestler. But this Diva shit is so much more entertaining and time worthy than me. I don't deserve to even think about being invlolved in an angle, let alone the show. You can watch me on HEAT by clicking on your computer and see my future go down the fucking shitter.

What would you rather see...me having a ***, or watching Divas botch moves and pick each other up and yell and scream.

OR they could keep Shelton AND the Divas, and ditch Coach, Conway, and the Heart Throbs. That way we all win.

JR wondered that during the Eddie/Test match at Mania X-Seven with Saturn's hat.

OR they could keep Shelton AND the Divas, and ditch Coach, Conway, and the Heart Throbs. That way we all win.

Coach isn't all that bad, Conway's just a filler, and the Heart Throbs are pretty much useless. So I agree to a point. If I want to see the Divas, I'll go to WWE.com and look at all their nudity there. Keep it the fuck off the TV.

Man SO MANY lonely geeks are jerking off right now it's not even funny.

not any more...thanks for pointing that out and making me feel self concious about it.....dick

Hold on I'll respond after I pull my pants up.

WHAT?? I was just changing for bed. I swear...

Stop looking at me like that.

There's enough time to feature the Divas, who are actually a draw in the company, and Benjamin too. Just look at the last two years of RAW. There are other storylines that you should directing your disgust at - ones that aren't even furthering active competitors and ones that will have a dead-end blowoff.

There's enough time to feature the Divas, who are actually a draw in the company, and Benjamin too. Just look at the last two years of RAW. There are other storylines that you should directing your disgust at - ones that aren't even furthering active competitors and ones that will have a dead-end blowoff.

I know, I'm venting. But still. The Divas are still annoying.

Guest clockworkraven
Well it wasn't too bad of a show, I can only figure that the ending of HBK.Cena will be DQ because there will be a melee to super-hype tomorrow's show

With a run-in from Hart?

Well it wasn't too bad of a show, I can only figure that the ending of HBK.Cena will be DQ because there will be a melee to super-hype tomorrow's show

With a run-in from Hart?

Only if it's Owen.

It is Halloween, and RAW claims anything can happen. Let's see some zombie Owen run-in.