TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week Nine

Oh come on, I hate the Ravens but they just got screwed. I didn't see many Bengals stopping, it looked like most of them were still going. That's like a pick on a quick inside pattern, you get it and your gone.

Course the question is what happens first: NFL apologizes or Billick gets fined?

For some reason I am not sold on Vince Young as an NFL QB.  I see him as a poorer version of Michael Vick.

Young would be more like a Cullpepper type QB. Big and strong, and fast. He can also actually complete passes. He's better than Vick. I'd say Michael Robinson of PSU is the second coming of Vick instead.

Guest *KNK*

"I have the right to respond to the no huddle!!!"-Billick

I think Billick is just going off the deep end now.

Guest *KNK*

Even me, the Bengals fanatic here thinks Baltimore is getting raped here by the zebra's.

Guest *KNK*
This keeps up, Billick is going to rush on the field and pull a "Last Boy Scout" in front of the officials.

I think the Ref's reversed the last call just to prevent that.

Billick: Ray, gimmie your gun!

Ray: What gun? I dont got no gun...

Billick: Ray...

Billick: It's in my bag.

Billick: Hold my clipboard...

See Ravens got that Touchdown called OB, and yes I admit they got screwed there before

This keeps up, Billick is going to rush on the field and pull a "Last Boy Scout" in front of the officials.

I think the Ref's reversed the last call just to prevent that.

Billick: Ray, gimmie your gun!

Ray: What gun? I dont got no gun...

Billick: Ray...

Billick: It's in my bag.

Billick: Hold my clipboard...

Damn KNK you read my mind lol

See Ravens got that Touchdown called OB, and yes I admit they got screwed there before

Woulda been great if the officials had said, "We aren't sure if he had control, but we know his feet were in bounds...and since we hate you all, it's a Touchdown. The Ravens will be charged all their timeouts and will lose 30 yards for wasting our time"

Holy Shit, he's actually leading them on a drive.

Course they get a field goal.

But they played to his strength...he didn't throw the ball once.

Guest Vitamin X

Yup, but Atlanta's still in a tight one with Miami. Dolphins have the ball in Falcon territory right now. It's actually a pretty decent game here, I'm obviously cheering for the Fins here (not just because of the hometown thing but because with Jacksonville laying an egg against Houston when I expected them to demolish them, I need Miami to win to get a favorable matchup for the kkk contest...)

Guest *KNK*

Another injury? Fuck. Cincy is getting depleted by the second here. Thank god they got the bye week coming.