TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Major changes going on in WWE

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Also, Batista might have been injured going into Smackdown and the bump aggravated it. He apparently can't even lift his arm so it's highly unlikely he'll be able to drop the belt.

What.Is.Your.Source?

Bryan Alvarez.

Slapnuts is a college student that likes to pretend he's on the inside of the wrestling business, when in actuality, he's just stealing all his "secret news" from an established internet wrestling reporter.

And I doubt we're going to see any noticeable differences on Smackdown. No matter what the head writer proposes, it's still going to be overseen and rejected by the McMahon family.

NY-U doesn't like me for some reason so don't listen to any of his bullshit. I'm not on the inside of anything but I do subscribe to basically all inside wrestling websites and newsletters.

Far Beyond is correct-Bryan Alvarez was keeping us updated on this situation and I didn't use his name since it wasnt posted official anywhere yet.

I thought it would be nice to inform people when I've read something that most of you don't know but if you want to be assholes about it I won't do it anymore.

I thought it would be nice to inform people when I've read something that most of you don't know but if you want to be assholes about it I won't do it anymore.

Maybe if you cited sources rather than just spew it off as if you were somebody on the inside then people wouldn't give you shit.

Maybe if you cited sources rather than just spew it off as if you were somebody on the inside then people wouldn't give you shit.

Frigid- me and you have our history, let's leave it at that. I don't feel like turning this into a flame war thread.

Like I said, I was trying to provide a service when I read somewhere that the majority of you don't have access to that something major was going down. I didn't use the source name because it wasn't posted anywhere official and I didn't want the guy to get hung out if it didn't end up materialising. The point is, you all would rather chase me away and be assholes. You got your wish, I won't post anything inside that I read anymore. I'm done, no more arguing.

I just pointed out why people were giving him shit. Its cause he wasn't citing sources. Slappy must have ran to his Green Republican refuge though and complained so the other idiots would come start stuff since he's too much of a bitch to ever really stand up for himself.

I'll leave it at that since I don't want to derail this thread more than it has to be.