TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

off topic for tonight but that was a sweet Raw Vs. SD 2006 commercial...I hated last years game and am glad that this years is getting good reviews.

I'm still renting it first though...I learned my lesson last year when I couldn't return it.

Back to the show...

wow i cant believe an hour has passed, this is being very hard, its sad that one of the best raws in years has to be under these conditions...

agreed i must admit i missed him as a commentator.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I just hope we don't get what happened on Raw is Owen.  The Godfather Road dog comments in the ring.  Lets not taint a night.

I really didn't feel like Road Dogg's remark was inappropriate since smoking a joint and telling Owen stories is likely exactly what they went back and did after the match. It just was unexpected, because everyone in the world knew those guys were potheads.

Wrestlers aren't exactly known for their tact and class.

With that said, though, I wouldn't brag about lighting one up for a recovering addict.

I just hope we don't get what happened on Raw is Owen.  The Godfather Road dog comments in the ring.  Lets not taint a night.

I really didn't feel like Road Dogg's remark was inappropriate since smoking a joint and telling Owen stories is likely exactly what they went back and did after the match. It just was unexpected, because everyone in the world knew those guys were potheads.

With that said, though, I wouldn't brag about lighting one up for a recovering addict.

It was rude because Owen didn't do that shit.

In terms of wrestling this has been a great Raw so far. I guess that's fitting as Eddie always put on an entertaining match. It's nice to see that WWE can put on a show that has good wrestling along with some heart and intellgence. They can do some great stuff when they aren't trying to pander to 13-year-olds.

That's really the best tribute of all - just go out and put on some great wrestling. Ha ha Rey just did his little Eddie shuffle.

Guest *KNK*
Shawn should have kipped up and then fell back down to sell the leg work.  The kip up would have put too much weight on the hurt leg.

If he hasn't done it in the last 15 years, why would he start now? It's pointless nitpicking.

Guest Boobie

It was rude because Owen didn't do that shit.

Thank you, Vince did the right thing by giving the guys an open mic, but they took it way to far.

By the way nice to see HBK sell something.