TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
swan

Geek Pick-Up Lines

Geek Pick-up Lines

11. Tell me of this thing you humans call *dramatic pause* love.

10. If you turn me down now, I will become more drunk than you can possibly imagine.

9. They don't call me Bones because I'm a doctor.

8. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!

7. What's a nice girl like you doing in a wretched hive of scum and villany like this?

6. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.

5. My 'up-time' is better than BSD.

4. I can tell by your emoticons that you're looking for some company.

3. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.

2. Want to see my Red Hat?

1. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.

Geek Pick Up Lines: Part 2

11. You had me at "Hello World."

10. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?

9. You make me want to upgrade my Tivo.

8. By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.

7. Jedi Mind Trick: "This is the geek you're looking for." *waves hand*

6. You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.

5. Have you ever googled yourself?

4. How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?

3. With my IQ and your body we could begin a race of genetic superchildren to conquer the earth.

2. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Farscape marathon on right now on the Sci Fi channel.

1. I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.

Geek Pick-Up Lines: Part 3

11. I'm attracted to you so much that scientists will begin to doubt the Theory of Relativity.

10. What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?

9. Resistance is futile.

8. No matter how I sort things, you'll always be first.

7. No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.

6. I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.

5. I'd switch to emacs for you.

4. You put the SPARC in my workstation.

3. If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.

2. We're like SLI. Were great alone, but we'd be so much better together.

1. You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.

Geek Pick-Up Lines: Part 4

11. I have so much love to give you'll have to pipe it through more.

10. Did you make a Google Bomb? Whatever I search for, it's you I find.

9. Do you work for a TelCom? Because I bet you'd be good at pulling cable.

8. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.

7. Would you like to play Scrabble with me? I am tired of playing with myself.

6. You compute me.

5. Girl, I wish I was your differential, because then I'd be touching all your curves.

4. But enough about me, let's talk about mu.

3. Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.

2. You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.

1. You must've been made by Intel to be that hot!

The title of this thread could've either been "Geek Pick-Up Lines" or "Every Message From A Guy To A Moderately Attractive Girl On MySpace." The latter doesn't really have a nice ring to it, though, I guess.

Can you believe this house? Two fully stocked bars and completely free alcohol! If David Wells lived here, he'd have 10 more perfect games! What's that? David Wells? He's a pitcher. Your boyfriend hates baseball? He must hate America, too.

- - - -

I would trade Albert Pujols and Vladimir Guerrero for a date with you. Why are you laughing? That's a combined 70 home runs a year!

- - - -

This promotion does mean a lot more responsibility for you. If people get out of line, you're going to have to discipline them now. And all of the decisions have to be OK'd by you. It's going to be stressful. Do you want a back massage? There. That's better, isn't it? Don't worry, it'll be OK. Trust me, I know from experience. How? I've been commissioner of my fantasy baseball league for the past three years. You know, it's awfully tough for me to give a good massage when you squirm away like that.

- - - -

No, no. You're not getting old. Hell, you're only 27. Think of it this way: Since turning 27, Roger Clemens has won 280 games! You have your whole life ahead of you. Please stop crying.

- - - -

You're rarer than a five-tool catcher. What? That's not gay slang for anything. I'm talking about my fantasy baseball rotisserie league. No. That's not a gay slang term, either.

- - - -

That sure was quite the make-out session. I've seen windows fog up in movies, but never in real life. Goodness! We really went at it, didn't we? I forget the last time I felt so revved up. Want to head inside? You do? Splendid! Oh, wait. Now I remember the last time I felt so turned on: When I was able to snag Mark Prior with a sixth-round draft pick. Yes, I'll take you home.

- - - -

If my heart were made of bases, you'd be Scott Podsednik.

- - - -

First, I must warn you about some weird red bumps you may encounter while down there. It's not an infection or an STD or anything like that; it's just a few ingrown hairs from a poorly done shaving job. I didn't really think anyone else would be seeing it. As hard as it is to believe, I'm not a big lady's man. Honestly. Let's just say my scoreless streak was hitting Dontrelle Willis proportions before I met you tonight. Wait. Why are you putting your pants back on? Are you restarting the striptease?

Can you believe this house? Two fully stocked bars and completely free alcohol! If David Wells lived here, he'd have 10 more perfect games! What's that? David Wells? He's a pitcher. Your boyfriend hates baseball? He must hate America, too.

- - - -

I would trade Albert Pujols and Vladimir Guerrero for a date with you. Why are you laughing? That's a combined 70 home runs a year!

- - - -

This promotion does mean a lot more responsibility for you. If people get out of line, you're going to have to discipline them now. And all of the decisions have to be OK'd by you. It's going to be stressful. Do you want a back massage? There. That's better, isn't it? Don't worry, it'll be OK. Trust me, I know from experience. How? I've been commissioner of my fantasy baseball league for the past three years. You know, it's awfully tough for me to give a good massage when you squirm away like that.

- - - -

No, no. You're not getting old. Hell, you're only 27. Think of it this way: Since turning 27, Roger Clemens has won 280 games! You have your whole life ahead of you. Please stop crying.

- - - -

You're rarer than a five-tool catcher. What? That's not gay slang for anything. I'm talking about my fantasy baseball rotisserie league. No. That's not a gay slang term, either.

- - - -

That sure was quite the make-out session. I've seen windows fog up in movies, but never in real life. Goodness! We really went at it, didn't we? I forget the last time I felt so revved up. Want to head inside? You do? Splendid! Oh, wait. Now I remember the last time I felt so turned on: When I was able to snag Mark Prior with a sixth-round draft pick. Yes, I'll take you home.

- - - -

If my heart were made of bases, you'd be Scott Podsednik.

- - - -

First, I must warn you about some weird red bumps you may encounter while down there. It's not an infection or an STD or anything like that; it's just a few ingrown hairs from a poorly done shaving job. I didn't really think anyone else would be seeing it. As hard as it is to believe, I'm not a big lady's man. Honestly. Let's just say my scoreless streak was hitting Dontrelle Willis proportions before I met you tonight. Wait. Why are you putting your pants back on? Are you restarting the striptease?

You're leading in win shares of my heart.

Some computer programming related ones:

-- compareTo my Object, there's no equal

-- I'd like to ++ your C

-- If you're worried about being threadsafe, we can put my primitive in a wrapper

-- You've got curls in all the right braces

-- I hope you're a try catch block, 'cause you make my stack overflow

-- I want to jump and link my pointer to your address - where we can fork in private

-- Baby, I hope you're polymorphic, because it would be a shame if no other objects share your attributes

-- Want to see my runtime extension?

-- You must be a bitshift, 'cause you just doubled the size of my int

-- I'd extend my Object into her constructor... with no arguments