TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO Smackdown! Thread - 11/18/05

Guest JMA
I'm wondering what happens to Nick Nemeth now.

He gets demoted, which was what was going to happen anyway once he continued his proud tradition of fucking up.

I can't say I'm surprised.

If they want to keep Chavo on Raw he might be a good choice to be IC champ. It's pretty much dying by being on Flair.

If the ending sequence to that match didn't at least give you goose bumps, then I don't know what to say about you.

Not to sound like an asshole but...Chavo's execution of the three amigos & the frogsplash looked kinda sloppy...he didn't tuck his knees in mid-air like when Eddie does it...And he didn't quite spin his hips like Eddie does during the three suplexes...

I still marked the fuck out for the chair spot though. CLASSIC. I hope Chavo gets a big push.

How long did it take them to change the set over to SD!?

Not very long at all, maybe 5 minutes MAX. There really wasnt much to change anyway as they just raise the titantron and change over the stuff below it, and then they had to get the low rider set up for the Batista stuff at the beginning of the show.

Just as an FYI, a lot of the backstage segments with wrestlers talking about Eddy were not shown live at the arena during the Smackdown taping.

The Chavo-JBL match was even better on TV than live although they cut away after the match and Chavo was out there in the ring for a few minutes longer getting an Eddy chant really loud, getting emotional, etc.

I like how Cole and Tazz are bringing up past feuds and matches guys have had with Eddie outside WWE, but why the hell don't they do that stuff all the time with other wrestlers?

Guest Nathan

I haven't watched the WWE in about a year, but Triple H hasn't done that good of a job at putting over his opponent since Fully Loaded 2000. He was actually stooging for Benoit. I loved it.