TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edgehead

Eugene Hospitalized

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
OK, you have a 16 yr old fiance?  way to fuck her future up before it starts.

How so?

I smell a rat.

Explain. Did you mean ring rat?

I think he meant a liar.

"Dad, I'm going to the movies with Tommy, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Is that right? Well, fine, young lady! Go! Go the movies! And when you get home, you'll be facing......KANE!!"

":o"

*PYROS*

I think he meant a liar.

"Dad, I'm going to the movies with Tommy, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Is that right?  Well, fine, young lady!  Go!  Go the movies!  And when you get home, you'll be facing......KANE!!"

":o"

*PYROS*

You know, Kane as a babysitter for a family of kids with father..Randy Quaid, would be a great movie.

Wow, the facing Kane stuff is really great. Me and my friends were big wrestling losers in high school(now we're big wrestling losers in college) and during the peak of "tonight you'll be facing Kane", we used to work it into normal conversations. It really was such a great gimmick for Kane: the Punisher. I think it should be revived.

How so?

Because she's 16? Isn't that enough reason for you? I mean, do you really think she's emotionally mature enough for that?

Anywho, yes, I do miss the Kane punishment every face on Raw would get. Snisky replaced him for a while...

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

How so?

Because she's 16? Isn't that enough reason for you? I mean, do you really think she's emotionally mature enough for that?

Well, we're just engaged right now, we're not getting married until she turns 18 when she finishes highschool. And yes, I do.

How so?

Well, we're just engaged right now, we're not getting married until she turns 18 when she finishes highschool. And yes, I do.

Hey From Beyond the Grave...It's a different ballgame when you get married. I'm not but I watched my best friend go through Hell his first year of marriage because he got married too young. Believe me I'm turning 28 in January and looking back 10 years ago when I was 17-18 I realize I was a complete immature moron. You might do fine, but be warned your first year will probably be a mess because regardless of what you think you're not ready at that age.

Has she ever lived on her own? That was one of the biggest problems in my friend's first year of marriage. His wife had never lived on her own away from her parents and she was completely lost without them. She was needy and immature. She freaked because it was all too much. They made it through and have a good marriage now, but it could have been a lot smoother if they had waited.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but let your fiance move out on her own and get used to life away from her parents before you marry her. Unless she already lives away from them.

Sorry we're getting off topic. Eugene should shave his head and grow a thick beard...it might change his look drastically...or he could wear a mask, but either way De-Tarding him ranks up there as one of the dumbest storylines ever and is insulting to people who are actually mentally handicapped.

How so?

Hey From Beyond the Grave...It's a different ballgame when you get married. I'm not but I watched my best friend go through Hell his first year of marriage because he got married too young. Believe me I'm turning 28 in January and looking back 10 years ago when I was 17-18 I realize I was a complete immature moron. You might do fine, but be warned your first year will probably be a mess because regardless of what you think you're not ready at that age.

Has she ever lived on her own? That was one of the biggest problems in my friend's first year of marriage. His wife had never lived on her own away from her parents and she was completely lost without them. She was needy and immature. She freaked because it was all too much. They made it through and have a good marriage now, but it could have been a lot smoother if they had waited.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but let your fiance move out on her own and get used to life away from her parents before you marry her. Unless she already lives away from them.

Sorry we're getting off topic. Eugene should shave his head and grow a thick beard...it might change his look drastically...or he could wear a mask, but either way De-Tarding him ranks up there as one of the dumbest storylines ever and is insulting to people who are actually mentally handicapped.

I thought from the very beginning this was a dead end gimmick. It's like where can you go from here with Dinsmore? He's supposed to be retarded and anything you do to change that in his character would blatantly breaking kayfabe. I have a feeling, however, that they're just going to have some big gap in logic not unlike the fact that Kane was originally a mute and severely disfigured burn victim.

Without giving too much away....

This incident will leave the WWE no choice but to send Eugene to some sort of treatment, at the end of the treatment, Eugene won't be retarded anymore. The treatment isn't rehab and it will be on TV.

From all I know the incident definitely happened and wasn't planned, but someone had one of those spur of the moment "genius" idea's on how to work it into a character change, and hence the "suspension".

Like I said, it's third hand info at best, but it comes from the top.

At least Flowers for Algeron is good source material to rip off.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

How so?

Thanks, man. She still lives with her parents, but they suck, and if she could move out now, she would. She can't until she's 18. And yeah she's needy and immature, but not overly in way that's annoying, it's at a point where I find it cute, and I like to be her protector and take care of her and whatever. She's needy, but I like to be needed.

I also agree, that Dinsmore should shave his head.

I don't want to get in the way of the ongoing discussion of statutory rape, but...

Wow, the facing Kane stuff is really great. Me and my friends were big wrestling losers in high school(now we're big wrestling losers in college) and during the peak of "tonight you'll be facing Kane", we used to work it into normal conversations. It really was such a great gimmick for Kane: the Punisher. I think it should be revived.

Wasn't the "You'll be facing KANE" heyday just, like, a year ago?

Somebody help me on this one.

Guest StylesMark

This is sad.

I miss Punisher Kane too.

An "OVW" worker is engaged to a 16 year old, and doesn't see what's wrong (I'm e-mailing Vince!)

And the poor retard has been forgotten in all of this.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
An "OVW" worker is engaged to a 16 year old, and doesn't see what's wrong (I'm e-mailing Vince!)

I'm not signed to an OVW or WWE contract. And Aaron "The Idol" Stevens is basically dating a 16 year old, too.

My fiance's older sister is Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend (but they still have sex, when he's in Kentucky), and one of his best friends. She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

I smell a rat.

So does anyone within a 50ft radius.

I don't want to get in the way of the ongoing discussion of statutory rape, but...

Wasn't the "You'll be facing KANE" heyday just, like, a year ago?

Somebody help me on this one.

Well, I'm thinking of my senior year which would've been 03-04. I think the height was early 2004 before WM20.

Guest proverbs1

I'm not signed to an OVW or WWE contract. And Aaron "The Idol" Stevens is basically dating a 16 year old, too.

Hey man, do you or your girl train with OVW? I have a buddy that has been trying to get in the beginner class but doesn't have any contacts down there. Do you know Aaron or anybody else that trains there?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Hey man, do you or your girl train with OVW? I have a buddy that has been trying to get in the beginner class but doesn't have any contacts down there. Do you know Aaron or anybody else that trains there?

I train at OVW, my girlfriend doesn't. I can PM you some contacts/details if you want, what kind of contacts does he need?

My fiance's older sister is Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend (but they still have sex, when he's in Kentucky), and one of his best friends. She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

*pictures I Am Sam*

Yea, it's too bad Dinsmore LIVES IN INDIANA.

Although they did get the rehab part right but that was pretty obvious I think.

Guest Fiscusalicious

*pictures I Am Sam*

Yea, it's too bad Dinsmore LIVES IN INDIANA.

Although they did get the rehab part right but that was pretty obvious I think.

Not to pick sides, but it is perfectly logical for Kentucky to be the location and not Indiana. OVW is based in KY and Dinsmore was there for a very..very long time. In fact, for a while he took up residence in KY. The rehab part could work too, depending on where it is in KY. Dinsmore knows the area very well, and he might not feel comfortable going to a local rehab facility. People talk. I dont know, I'm not saying that I agree the person was telling the truth, just pointing out that it is still possible that they were.