TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

So, set a time for TMNT, Venk and Hart? I don't mind not having the two for beating Shredder and Krang flawlessly, but it makes me irate that I don't have the freezetrap achievement.

So, set a time for TMNT, Venk and Hart? I don't mind not having the two for beating Shredder and Krang flawlessly, but it makes me irate that I don't have the freezetrap achievement.

It'll drive you fucking nuts

I don't even know if I have that achievement or not, but I'm down for some TMNT, Great game, and I haven't played it since maybe January. I don't play my arcade games much. I need to go back to SOTN.

I posted this in the Mass Effect thread, but since I talked about it somewhat on Xbox Live with Agent Bond and Canadian Guitarist and figured you all might want to get in on it:

From the Target ad for June 8-14 (NEXT WEEK):

XBOX 360 Games:

Ninja Gaiden II >>>> $59.99 ++++

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 >>>> $39.99 ++++

Lights… Camera …. Action…. Scene It? >>>> $49.99 ++++

Assassin’s Creed >>>> $39.99 ++++

Gears Of War >>>> $39.99 ++++

NASCAR ’09 >>>> $59.99 ++++ Available 6/11/08 – 4 PM

++++ Free Mass Effect video game with the purchase of any 2 of the XBOX 360 games listed above // Quantities limited // No rain checks

I know some of you will be buying Ninja Gaiden II. I can finally get Gears of War since the price has been lowered, along with Assassin's Creed. I'll be exchanging Mass Effect (already have it) at Wal-Mart- don't kill me, CG!- for Lego Indiana Jones.

On Crackdown, does anyone know how to turn the gangs on/off?

You're supposed to have the option after beating all of the gangs, but I don't see it anywhere.

edit- Nvmind, evidently there's a boss I forgot in an earlier level.

And it doesn't include the PC bonuses.

Basically, it's a "why the hell haven't you bought this by now"/"LOL Dial-Up users" pack.

I still haven't played Gears, but my friend is going to let me borrow it as soon as I get back into my own place and have my HDTV set up. I'm at my parents right now and they only have an SDTV. I want to enjoy Gears in all it's glory.

Gears is actually $35 on Amazon today, eligible for free shipping too. I was thinking about finally picking it up last week, so I'm glad I got lazy and waited.

So..I checked out Ninja Gaiden 2 today from work.

Game is amazingly beautiful and fun to play. Even on the "path of the acolyte" aka easy, its still got a bit of a challenge as I just got smoked by Genshin.

The claws so far have brought me the most enjoyment when obliterating fallen foes.

Ninja Gaiden looks cool. I loved the NES games. But I'm very wary of putting $60 toward a game I know nothing about, which got good but not great reviews, and I haven't even played the Xbox version.

But I guess I differ from most people in that I am much more interested in Lego Indiana Jones than badass ninja action.

Ninja Gaiden looks cool. I loved the NES games. But I'm very wary of putting $60 toward a game I know nothing about, which got good but not great reviews, and I haven't even played the Xbox version.

But I guess I differ from most people in that I am much more interested in Lego Indiana Jones than badass ninja action.

There's a Ninja Gaiden II demo up now for XBL Gold members.

XBL Gold members.

ghey

Yeah, I got the ol' "LMAO free XBL u suck" message. This time it kinda blows. I wanna see some nifty blood spatter in the midst of getting my ass kicked. The first time I got the brush off, with the Iron Man demo, I didn't care so much.

Based on the demo (and a scan of EGM's review), I'm not sure how DBZ Burst Limit is any different then, say, Budokai 3 (which covered every arc), but damn does it flow nicely and look pretty on a 360 in HD.

I love the logic at work here.

Hm, there are folks who aren't inclined to spend the money to be always connected with XBL gold. How could we get them to spend some of that money? Oh yeah, not let them play a free demo of a game that might make them more likely to go out and purchase the game sooner if they like it a lot.

Brilliant!

I had Gold for a year but found that I barely used it for actual online play. So, meh.