TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

24/7 Online Kinda sucks

The selection is great don't get me wrong, and its a steal at 4 dollars to see all these matches. I expected better quality from a big company like WWE. I mean, I wasn't expecting Divx quality here, but some of this stuff is almost unwatchable, especially when there is a lot going on.

Also, how does a 12 year old match like Flair/Perfect look so good, yet matches like Angle/Benoit and Michaels/Jericho from only 2 years ago look so shitty, with the latter being almost unwatchable. I also found Vader/Michaels and the Bret/Shawn screwjob match to be of unwatchable quality as well.

Oh, well, 4 dollars, you get what you pay for. I did get to see some matches that I had never got around to seeing, like Wargames '91 and Steiners vs. Sting and Luger. I do, however, feel sorry for anyone who plopped down 40.00 for this.

I give 24/7 a 6 out of 10.

If you sit 2" away from the screen, some of the stuff may not look great. But from any kind of distance, everything I've seen looks A-OK w/ me.

Plus, if you're transferring from the jukebox to the WMP, make sure you close the jukebox quick because otherwise it's going to come in very choppy and pixelated.

If you sit 2" away from the screen, some of the stuff may not look great. But from any kind of distance, everything I've seen looks A-OK w/ me.

Plus, if you're transferring from the jukebox to the WMP, make sure you close the jukebox quick because otherwise it's going to come in very choppy and pixelated.

Yeah, usually I just watch it from my bed, but the pixelation isn't what gets on my nerves. I tried last night and this morning what you suggested, but it still doesn't work. Benoit/Angle was good, but sometimes they started blurring once one of them started running. I don't know, I'll fool around with it. Should I upgrade to WMP 10? I have 9 point something now.

This sounds like something that should have gone into the current 24/7 thread.

I was, but I thought I'd get more comments by starting a new thread. It's not THAT big of a deal, is it?

For some reason, some of the Smackdown matches I've seen run at about 294kbs while most everything else is around 300-310kbs. I have no idea if this makes any noticeable difference or not though. I don't think upgrading your WMP will make a difference but that's just a guess.

I gave up on it like 3 days into the free Taboo Tuesday month (November) due to non-stop buffering...

You must have a crappy connection then. I've been on 24/7 Online since last March and never had any buffering at all once the video starts.