TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cran Da Maniac

Christy Released

Guest SavageRulz

The moral of the story here is never show any signs of improvement in any aspect of your work and you'll stay employed. It works for Torrie and Candice.

Except for the fact that Candice has done more to improve than any other 'diva' in the last couple of years. You could have said pretty much any other woman in the WWE and more accurate than you are w/Candice.

She's got that one move where she flips upside down to show her ass and that's it. Her promos are probably the worst the womens division has ever seen, and that's saying a lot. I fail to see how she's improved at all other than being paired with someone equally as useless to spread the blame.

Candice's Go Daddy tv commericials from last January showed more signs of talent than she does on Raw.

The presently unexplained release of Christy Hemme caught a number of wrestlers off-guard Monday, as the diva was known for having a strong will to improve her wrestling ability.

Sources say that Hemme was notified of her release early Monday; the belief is that the typical 90-day no-compete clause will attach.

Hemme was scheduled to start full-time with Ohio Valley Wrestling after returning from an overseas promotional tour with Batista this week. That trip was reportedly cancelled late last week, with Hemme learning of her outright release today.

ChristyHemme.com has not yet reported the release.

credit: PW Insider

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/arti.../1133814179.php

Guest Samantha

This kind of sucks... I would rather have seen one of the generic blondes (Torrie/Stacy) go than Chrsty.

Guest Fook

I liked Christy.

She actually had a personality, was very enthusiastic, and she stood out from the pack of faceless bimbos. While she wasn't good in the ring, she was obviously trying and, if reports are true, cared about the business enough to go to OVW and learn to work. Plus she was hot as hell. That always helps.

Guest Manus

I love knowing that I watched hours worth of Diva Search BS only to have the winning girl fired a year later. The same goes for all the Tough Enough competitions. Wastes of time.

Guest tony manero

Was Christy released because she had an affair with Triple H?

From the DVDVR board:

"A while ago there was a rumour making the boards stating that Triple H had an affair with Christy Hemme and that Vince knew about it. Meltzer responded jokingly when questioned with it saying he didn't know but if it were true, we all know who would eventually be cut."

Since everyone here has a hard-on for every female on the roster, I can only assume that these "faceless, talentless bimbos" are Torrie and Ashley, and that's about it.

I'm wondering if it may have something to do with a one Randall K. Orton. Also with the Hunter rumor let's remember Hunter's taste in women includes square jawed, penoris packing man beasts, with enough plastic surgery to keep McNamara/Troy financially solvent and who like it in the ass.

Edited by Darthtiki

Christy sucked. She sucked in the ring, she was annoying. Goodbye.

Is Michelle McCool still getting training someplace or is she gone too? She seemed like she might have some actual athletic ability, plus she was cute. Christy appeared to have no athletic ability whatsoever.

Guest Leelee
I'm wondering if it may have something to do with a one Randall K. Orton.

Fuck you.

Even if Randall shit in Christy's bag... she should giggle, admire the man's sexiness, and be pleased that he acknowledges her existence.

Guest Fook_Theta
4 fucking pages for Christy?

I am absolutely shocked people give a shit about this.

Catfight!

4 fucking pages for Christy?

I am absolutely shocked people give a shit about this.

To be fair, one of those pages was spent trying to figure out what "fuck you" means

fuck, you

Some people called her enthusiastic, I call her obnoxious.

She won't be missed.

As for the line of thinking that the WWE shouldn't fire people that were discovered via reality show competitions, that's nonsense.

She's got that one move where she flips upside down to show her ass and that's it. Her promos are probably the worst the womens division has ever seen, and that's saying a lot. I fail to see how she's improved at all other than being paired with someone equally as useless to spread the blame.

I think she's done more 'little things' to show that she's a heel than anyone else on the roster, regardless of gender. Hell, her pseudo-tarantula is more than Stacey, Torrie, Christy & Ashley have done, put together.

I will grant you that most of the other 'divas' are worthless. e.g. Torrie's heel persona is only different from her face persona in that she now carries a dog instead of waving to the fans with a vacuous smile. Candice, on the other hand, seems to make an effort to show a personality. When Torrie was 'fired' for those few weeks, and it was just Candice & Victoria in a quasi-lesbian partnership ... that was working in my eyes.

Guest Korgath

I won't miss her that much, but if she does hop over to TNA, then it might get a PR boost equivalent or even (dare I say) surpassing Christian's.

I don't care for the divas, but they make WWE a lot of money, so that is what they care about. I'll give Christy credit though...she was the only one in that diva search to show any personality, or any real desire to get the job. Most of those other chicks just came off as "yeah, my agent got me on this stupid wrestling show competition so I could pad my resume." And yeah, it seemed like she was trying to get better in the ring. I mean, remember how bad Trish Stratus was when she started wrestling?

I won't miss her that much, but if she does hop over to TNA, then it might get a PR boost equivalent or even (dare I say) surpassing Christian's.

How the hell would Christy appearing in TNA be a bigger PR boost then Christian?

Christian, a multiple time champion and established name in the WWE with a big fanbase that had their voices snuffed out by Vince LEFT the company to go over to TNA.

Christy was just another diva that got cut. WWE fans will forget she existed if they haven't already.

How the hell would Christy appearing in TNA be a bigger PR boost then Christian?

Christian, a multiple time champion and established name in the WWE with a big fanbase that had their voices snuffed out by Vince LEFT the company to go over to TNA.

Christy was just another diva that got cut. WWE fans will forget she existed if they haven't already.

Playboy playmates probably garner more mainstream popularity than male pro wrestlers.

Playboy playmates probably garner more mainstream popularity than male pro wrestlers.

And Christian is really really boring.

I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind me are goin insane.

Do to illness, the part of RRR will be played by RRR. And now, RRR.

And no, Christy wouldn't do shit and she doesn't grab any mainstream popularity. She was nothing more than the wrestling bimbo that agreed to disrobe. Trying to bring in Sable was stupid and trying to bring in this forehead is worse. Most people couldn't pick her out of a lineup of redheads.

She's literally just there except there are times when you wondered if she was special in the head.

Alvarez:

- As noted yesterday on Figure Four Daily, among the various reasons that Christy and WWE parted ways was that she wanted more money. That's the wrong thing to ask for these days.

weird, I just got the new holiday sd mag with her (w/ stacy and melina) on the cover. the prob with her is that they moved her to SD where there is no womens division, if she stayed on raw shed have a place. all she had on SD was to be a manager (and she was kinda to LOD ) Have to think stacys job is in trouble too then right? (probably not)