TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Smarkdown Discussion

Well no one else seems to be starting one of these so here we go

The opening promo

Chris Card rips on people for not knowing what their t-shirts say because it’s in a foreign language

Coming from a Brit that’s kinda ironic, I mean them ripping ANYONE for not being able to talk or read a different language when they can’t even speak their own language

I mean Gordon Bennet Gov’nor! ;)

A heel promo that says “I’m done with C.I.” and that gets Card a lot of heel heat in preparation for TKO being some of the most over faces on the card later on tonight

… yeah it’s Tweener logic, I don't question it.

Jade Dragon Vs Manson Vs Zyon

The Sonic… I mean Unique Youth shows us all that he’s quite, quite, quite good with a good read and a victory that was probably uncontested if we take history into account.

Another chapter in the Bruce/Akira feud

As the Divine Wind runs into the man he injured in his debut match, I’ll leave the comments at that since I’m part of the angle

Spike Vs The Masked Crusader

Wow 2 shows – 2 wins

And what 750 words combined between the two matches?

Color me totally unimpressed, but hey he moves on to face JJJJJJ… wait just 3 Js in the next round of the CFC

Akira Vs ???

Awright another mystery opponent dealie, they’re always great – they always deliver

They deliver…. “Natural Born Killer” Josh Tupper? Erm… no clue who he is, but I suspect that Akira actually gave him much more credit in the match than he ever got when he was active ;)

JJJ Vs Landon

Sadly the outcome wasn’t in doubt as Landon took a hit to the laptop :( not that that detracts from JJJ’s writing skills as they are top notch. Good use of the “Pure Wrestling” rules from a guy on a major roll.

Bruce Vs Akira Angle part 2

Well part 2 of the night anyways

And did you think the whole Akira/Toshiaki Taue meeting backstage wasn’t leading somewhere? ;)

Again can’t comment.

ELM Vs TORU Vs Hawke Vs Stryke

And yup there is the face reaction – oh to be a tweener I tells ya.

About half way through the match I figured out who wrote it – the number of *Whams*and *Bams* gave it away

But still to out perform both ELM and Jay Hawke is quite a feat.

Wild Vs Dangerous angle

a slow burn explodes!! After being beaten up 2 shows in a row WC takes it to the ring and calls out Johnny – with some physicality to follow

it’s on for the PPV!! Which I can’t wait for :D

Main Event time: Cage match

Max wins… dang :( but hey at least now I don’t have to figure out how a lone (smelly) wolf like Bruce would find a partner so I’m alright with it

Even if I don’t like to lose (who does?) but good job Max *thumbs up*

Generally a really good show pushing Akira/Bruce and WC/Dangerous for the PPV and… erm…. I give up, what else?

I shall be looking forward to that like a person who's really got something to look forward to then Spike-a-rooni :D

My 'Whamming' and 'Bamming' took me to three World Titles, I'll have you know.

Make of that what you will.

I'll comment on the show when i have less life.

Really? I didn't know that ;)

Considering I just commented that your heavy reliance on sound effects gave away the ending to me I don't see how there was anything in there that needed to be defended or that you needed to justify anything by pointing out that you've won and lost the World title 3 times :huh:

If I use the phrase "I'll have you know" in a post it means the post is not intended to be taken seriously. Think of it as being posted in a pseudo-stuck up tone of voice, a sort of jokingly offended way.

I tend to steer clear of smileys because they compromise my deadpan image. Plus they're pure evil.

If I use the phrase "I'll have you know" in a post it means the post is not intended to be taken seriously. Think of it as being posted in a pseudo-stuck up tone of voice, a sort of jokingly offended way.

I tend to steer clear of smileys because they compromise my deadpan image. Plus they're pure evil.

:huh: :o :bubbles: ;) :P :D :lol: :asshole2: :stupid:

Hence the reason I tend to use a lot of them

I mean what better way to do this :fight2: or this :9mm:

or even :bonk:

Other than maybe writing a match... which reminds me

Sign in to follow this