TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

Guest Vitamin X

I think Leelee feels left out of the AIM chats. She sure likes to keep mentioning them.

Have you stepped into that Boardum thread at all?

Is that what all of this is stemming from? Half of that thread (and it's dozens of pages long) is one big, long (and at times, bizarre) interaction between Leena and Zach Malibu.

Before we were the "Conservative Board" and now I guess we're the "Leena Fanboy" board, and for the life of me, I'm not sure whether that's supposed to be an improvement or not.

I still think she's just a crazy bitch.

Dames

Would you really like me to say what you are.

Wait. Let's guess.

I predict you'll throw ahead insults having to do with his weight, his height, and his ethnicity.

But maybe you'll be all unpredictable and stuff.

Or, you can insult me, like you always do. Despite me having no idea who you are.

But, see, that's cool. Because then you can IM with CWM about what a bitch I am!

YES! Sounds like a plan!

But CWM isn't online :(

I don't get this. You make it seem as if we do nothing but spend all day writing love letters to her or some such nonsense. I honestly don't see where all of this fawning / flirting is occurring (unless it's in the sports folder, which I don't frequent often).

Supposing that you're right, that she's an attention hog, you do know you're giving her exactly what she wants, right? Because some of the people here on this board seem to have fixations with her as well. If she makes you that crazy, just put her on ignore.

Why did what I wrote indicate that I had a problem with Leena? I just thought all the fawning in the 'what do you look like' thread to be a bit creepy. Whether you like to admit it or not, there's a lot of e-sucking of Leena's dick.

I majored in electrical engineering. There was ONE girl in EE with the rest of us math nerds. She was, surprisingly, pretty. The way the EE nerds would crowd around her, and constantly 'flirt' with her was really disconcerting, and I felt badly for her. That's what some of those Pit things remind me of. Nothing against Leena, it's all the fawning that iggs me out.

It's just the usual shit by the HD kids here.

They notice other people are smarter, so they insult them.

How the hell did you get targeted then?

Hey, "Leena." Show me one example of me trolling you. Calling you out on being a bitch doesn't count. I also like how you either missed or ignored the sarcasm in the phrase biting remarks.

Again, just proving what I say.

What gives you right to call me a bitch? You don't know me. We're not friends. You're just one of the stupid fucks here that thinks they can post garbage wherever they please because you're a "veteran".

If the people in charge here had any impartialty, and weren't friends with most of you... all you CWM-lite worthless posters would be eliminated.

I believe we need another WDI for your types.

Oh wait, but I'm taking things too seriously and I'm crazy!!!

All right, check it.

I think this debate is what makes FFVI one of the greatest games ever. The lead character is different to all of us. I stand by Umaro.

If the lead character was Kefka, it would be my favorite game ever. But, he's forgotten. And the rest of the 50 characters suck. The end.

So here's you coming into a spirited discussion, giving this one definitive statement, and then saying "the end" as though there couldn't possibly be any other conclusion. That's being a bitch and I don't have to know you to see it. And the reason I can post whatever garbage I want is because I'm nice to people, and I'm here to have a good time and people are down with it. There's like three people I don't care for and that don't care for me, and they're all "veterans" as well. Frankly, I love it when guys (or girls) outside of the "IM clique" get involved in the fun, people like Carnival and 909 and whoever the fuck else. But that goes right to the heart of the matter, Leena, and it's the central difference between you and I. I'm here to have fun. I don't know why you're here. But if all you're going to do is flame-bait and act superior, I think I can speak for everyone else when I say we'd be much better off without you.

Oh wait, but I'm taking things too seriously and I'm crazy!!!

Now, calm down, Leena. Nobody here thinks you're crazy.

straitjacket.jpg

There's nothing wrong with constantly coming back to a message-board you keep screaming you hate, only to pick fights with people and say they were the ones starting with you instead. It's perfectly sane.

Frankly, I love it when guys (or girls) outside of the "IM clique" get involved in the fun, people like Carnival and 909 and whoever the fuck else.

I've only IM'd one person on this entire board, been in the baseball chats, and oh yeah, Piss invited me once to a chat that I just read and didn't say anything.

Frankly, I love it when guys (or girls) outside of the "IM clique" get involved in the fun, people like Carnival and 909 and whoever the fuck else.

I've only IM'd one person on this entire board, been in the baseball chats, and oh yeah, Piss invited me once to a chat that I just read and didn't say anything.

That's my job.

Since the Final Fantasy talk is over... fuck ya'll. I'm with Vyce. Leena get's flirted with no more than Mike or Zach or Marney or Lushus or... uh... you know, any of the other regular posters over there.

Just let the crazy bitch be crazy. Quit dragging the Pit into this.

Okay, but here's the thing with that. If she's not enjoying herself here, then why is she here? Ignore any "flirting," ignore that the Pit exists for a second. This is the question I'd like an answer on. And I'm not even talking the board at large; just HD, which Leena seems to find especially bad.

Why did what I wrote indicate that I had a problem with Leena? I just thought all the fawning in the 'what do you look like' thread to be a bit creepy. Whether you like to admit it or not, there's a lot of e-sucking of Leena's dick.

I majored in electrical engineering. There was ONE girl in EE with the rest of us math nerds. She was, surprisingly, pretty. The way the EE nerds would crowd around her, and constantly 'flirt' with her was really disconcerting, and I felt badly for her. That's what some of those Pit things remind me of. Nothing against Leena, it's all the fawning that iggs me out.

Look, I don't care if you absolutely HATE her or love her, and I'm not defending her, because it's not as if she needs someone to fight her own battles, it's just that I don't think the "The Pit is in love with Leena" knock is really that justified when there's only maybe a couple people there who really flirt with her.

Since the Final Fantasy talk is over... fuck ya'll. I'm with Vyce. Leena get's flirted with no more than Mike or Zach or Marney or Lushus or... uh... you know, any of the other regular posters over there.

To be fair, I kinda flirt with Marney and Milky every now and again.

Okay, but here's the thing with that. If she's not enjoying herself here, then why is she here? Ignore any "flirting," ignore that the Pit exists for a second. This is the question I'd like an answer on. And I'm not even talking the board at large; just HD, which Leena seems to find especially bad.

She likes the attention, I suppose? Either flirting with her or bitching about her, either way, one's still talking about her.

Look, I've just spent a post doing just that.

This thread needs more chave.

Guest Leelee

Just let the crazy bitch be crazy. Quit dragging the Pit into this.

Exactly.

The Pit still has worthless pieces of shit like this one and Slayer. I don't know why they don't act like their buddy Czech... stop going there, and just constantly insult the place here (which they don't mean seriously, of course!!!).

Well, Slayer isn't as bad as this one. I got a good chuckle out of this kid saying I'm immature, while he often posts in a bragging manner about his sorry life. Good luck moving out! But, make sure you gain more friends online by sharing your many sexual stories! While I'm wasting my time having a career.

Guest Leelee
There's nothing wrong with constantly coming back to a message-board you keep screaming you hate, only to pick fights with people and say they were the ones starting with you instead. It's perfectly sane.

Apparently, you can't read.

Hoff says something stupid, and it's cool because he's H00f *teehee giggles*.

Guest Leelee

What is the point of HD?

For the usual clique to insult people.

Well, I don't care about cliques. But, I do have fun insulting simpletons like you. So, I'll continue unless a moderator decides to kill a useless forum like this.

Guest Leelee
it's just that I don't think the "The Pit is in love with Leena" knock is really that justified when there's only maybe a couple people there who really flirt with her.

Which is true. And those same people flirt with CC, and others.

Like I said, it's just the usual jealous crap from these sorts. They see there's people like Mike and Marney who are smarter than them, and don't want to involve themselves in *teehee cwm did a lolzie* jokes for the next month. So, they gang up and try to bring them down.

For what other reason do the main twats like CWM and Alfdogg venture into The Pit, just to bask in the celebration of Mike getting banned?

Because they're just worthless kids. And 90% of this forum mindlessly follow... even if they might not agree.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
For what other reason do the main twats like CWM and Alfdogg venture into The Pit, just to bask in the celebration of Mike getting banned?

Hardly.

I was like the second person that Jingus talked about making a board to and I think I was the third person to rejoin the board after it got deleted by the Freeboard people. I was still somewhat regularly posting at the Pit after Mike was banned here.

it's just that I don't think the "The Pit is in love with Leena" knock is really that justified when there's only maybe a couple people there who really flirt with her.

Which is true. And those same people flirt with CC, and others.

Like I said, it's just the usual jealous crap from these sorts. They see there's people like Mike and Marney who are smarter than them, and don't want to involve themselves in *teehee cwm did a lolzie* jokes for the next month. So, they gang up and try to bring them down.

Because they're just worthless kids. And 90% of this forum mindlessly follow... even if they might not agree.

-=Mike