TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Foshi

Armageddon Predictions

Guest Leelee
Orton needs to do an Eddie Judgment Day 2004 level blade job tonight AND work like a madman in order to make me care about him.

No, no.

I don't want Randall's forehead looking like HHH's.

My only hope is that Randall wins... I know he's going to get dominated, and continued to be booked like a weakling. Then, face someone he can dominate. And lead WWE to glory as the World Champion.

Guest Leelee
Well Leena, if Orton faces Batista for the title, your dream of him not being booked like a weakling will dwindle pretty fucking fast.

Fuck. You're right. I forgot about Dave. Sigh.

Taker needs to top his blade job from his HIAC with Brock tonight. Now that was a blade job.

I wanna see Orton take a Mankind bump. I know it won't happen, but it would be fun to see.

I agree though that something, I don't know how to put it, "extreme" has to be done to make this HITC watchable.

Guest Coffey

I want to see the Hell in a Cell tradition of both wrestlers staying in the cage continue. Afterall, that's pretty much the point, right? Now, if they can find a way to do a big bump inside the cage, more power to them.

I want to see the Hell in a Cell tradition of both wrestlers staying in the cage continue. Afterall, that's pretty much the point, right? Now, if they can find a way to do a big bump inside the cage, more power to them.

I think that was the point traditonally, but WWE has never found a way to make a "big' bump work inside the ring.

there hasn't ever been a big bump inside the cell.

If it were anyone but Undertaker that Orton was facing, I'd say an RKO from the top rope to the arena floor would work.

Would that even be possible without the high risk of fucking either guy up. Just imaging that in my head, that seems rather hard to pull off if you want it to look believeable...

Guest clockworkraven
Benoit busted out the Three Amigos.

My night is complete.

Since I'm not actually watching. Were they snap suplexes or ordinary?

Guest Leelee

7-match series so don't work for wrestling. Especially trying to relive the Red Sox comeback.