TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Ashlee Simpson passes out...

From EOnline.com

SICK BAY: Ashlee Simpson hospitalized in Tokyo after collapsing in an elevator at MTV Japan following a performance Thursday, her publicist confirmed to E! No further details on her condition were available.

And this is from MTV

Ashlee Simpson has been hospitalized after collapsing Thursday during an appearance on MTV Japan, her rep confirmed Friday.

The singer is in Asia to promote her new album, I Am Me, and after performing her single "Boyfriend," she told

the MTV Japan audience that she felt ill. Simpson later collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

"She's still in the hospital, on an I.V.," her father/manager Joe Simpson said of Ashlee's status when reached Friday (December 16).

The singer will miss her scheduled appearance on Monday at the Radio Music Awards in Las Vegas. A representative for NBC, which will broadcast the show, said Bo Bice will replace Simpson on the show.

MTV News will update this story as it develops.

Edited by Mole

This just in: Matt Young currently on suicide watch

Hahaha...

I hope she's okay. I'll give her mouth to vagina resuscitation if necessary.

Edited by Matt Young

Eh. If you're gonna fuck a dead chick, I think Jessica would be the way to go over Ashley. You'd have to kill Jessica first, though.

Or you know, just fuck her while she's still alive.

Who will end up dying of alcohol poisoning first, Ashley Simpson or Tara Reid?

Of alcohol? Ashlee

Of substance that has yet to be identified? Tara

Tara Reid won't die of substance abuse, it'll be of some sort of infectious disease, probably sexually transmitted. Seriously, Tara's only a year or two away from becoming the next Natasha Lyonne, dying of Hep C or something worse in some ughly hospital room.

Curse of the American Pie girls?

I haven't heard anything about Jason Biggs recently, though.

How does Ashlee collapse? What's so physically rough about fake singing? Just blame it on the drummer and move on.

Edited by The Amazing Rando

Guest Vitamin X
Tara Reid won't die of substance abuse, it'll be of some sort of infectious disease, probably sexually transmitted. Seriously, Tara's only a year or two away from becoming the next Natasha Lyonne, dying of Hep C or something worse in some ughly hospital room.

Wait a minute, Natasha's not dead, is she?

Tara Reid, definitely.

Though we all hope it's Paris Hilton.

Not all of us, VX ... Paris > Tara & Ashlee combined

And last I heard, Lyonne was still alive but after the fit her old man threw over the media covering her illness (and the alleged violation of patient/doctor confidentiality) I would presume that the media's not covering her too tightly.

Curse of the American Pie girls?

I haven't heard anything about Jason Biggs recently, though.

How does Ashlee collapse? What's so physically rough about fake singing? Just blame it on the drummer and move on.

You know that little Ho Down she does takes a lot out of you.

Guest Heel Turn

I like Ashlee Simpson. Because she makes me look better by comparison!

HEEL TU-- wait, I think ripping on Ashlee makes you a face around here.

OMG SWERVE

Guest The Pit

Heel Turn is stupider than anyone on this board, and that's really saying something. This is a collection of simpletons.

Wait a minute, Natasha's not dead, is she?

Depends, there have been reports that her brain is no longer functioning but that is believed to be extreme rumor or at least it's hoped to be rumor. And Natasha could at least act, something that still cannot be said for Tara.