TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Hunt

I love Chris Masters

Guest Steve Hunt

Um high everybody my name is stevie hunt and i am basicly here to type wrestlin.

and i wanted to no who all of yall favorite wrestlers is mine is the mastepiece.

Um high everybody my name is stevie hunt and i am basicly here to type wrestlin.

and i wanted to no who all of yall favorite wrestlers is mine is the mastepiece.

:Stops Lurking and Trys to Come up with a funny one liner. Fails and walks out the same way he came in:

Guest Leelee

Me too.

And he's better at the wrestling matches than that flippy-flop guy in what's-it-called.

Hell, I mark for Masters since the time he and Snitsky teamed up in a tag match. Snitsky was acting practically as his cheerleader and always yelled "LOCK HIM !!!" while doing the Masterlock hand gesture.

Other than his entrance, he absolutely sucks, but I like him in a Bossman kind of way...

Feel free to sprinkle these in your post, and a few capital letters as well.

Guest Quik

So they finally got the internet in the deep south. Good for them. Hey Steve, you wouldn't happen to know where I could get me a good smell hound for bird huntin', wouldja?

Guest hasbeen
So they finally got the internet in the deep south. Good for them. Hey Steve, you wouldn't happen to know where I could get me a good smell hound for bird huntin', wouldja?

Why "The South?"

Hell, I mark for Masters since the time he and Snitsky teamed up in a tag match. Snitsky was acting practically as his cheerleader and always yelled "LOCK HIM !!!" while doing the Masterlock hand gesture.

Other than his entrance, he absolutely sucks, but I like him in a Bossman kind of way...

Is this classic Bossman or black suit why is he still employed Bossman? Cuz classic Bossman=workrate.

I think this man needs to turn the static down in his head and maybe he'll be better able to express himself in a manner that fits proper use of grammar, puncuation, and quite possibly even the English language itself.

KEEP REACHING FOR THE STARS, STEVIE!