TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

UFC Unleashed

Episode 13 features from UFC 54 Tim Sylvia vs. Tra Telligman, James Irvin vs. Terry Martin and from Ultimate Fight Night Live Stephan Bonnar vs. Sam Hoger. Stephan Bonnar is scheduled to fight James Irvin on Janury 16 on Spike TV's Ultimate Fight Night Live. -- SPIKETV

I haven't seen any of these since they aired, so I am looking forward to them. Hoger/Bonnar was a great fight, from what I remember. Very exciting. Plus, there are two KO's of the Year Candidates here.

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

They're showing GSP/Loiseau/Sylvia showcases (again), so I am assuming the new episode is on at 11.

Watched GSP/Hieron, and it's still an awesome performance by Rush. My god he tags Jay with a bunch of sweet punches. You gotta love Joe Rogan. GSP will nail Hieron a bunch of times and Joe will be "Wow, Jay recovered nicely!~". Any reason why Rogan is so reluctant to jump on St. Pierres bandwagon like he does so many other fighters?

Maybe it's some random thing, like Jeff Garcia once hit on Rogan, and GSP kinda looks like Garcia.

...hey, I said it was random.

Anyways, Fratboy's scheduled for UFN as well, facing Jorge Rivera.

They're showing GSP/Loiseau/Sylvia showcases (again), so I am assuming the new episode is on at 11.

Watched GSP/Hieron, and it's still an awesome performance by Rush. My god he tags Jay with a bunch of sweet punches. You gotta love Joe Rogan. GSP will nail Hieron a bunch of times and Joe will be "Wow, Jay recovered nicely!~". Any reason why Rogan is so reluctant to jump on St. Pierres bandwagon like he does so many other fighters?

Rogan is a big Matt Hughes mark?