TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

2006 NFL Off-Season

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Ugh, the Bills are probably gonna get Dick Jauron. Yuck.

Have to wait for the token black interview with Lofton to finish up first.

You'll be lucky to go 3-13 next season if that happens, mark my words.

Guest Princess Leena

I know. Going from Mularkey's pussy offense to Jauron. The Bills will be the most boring team ever.

Only hope is Sherman is interested in the job, and stupid enough to take this job + giving up 3 mil this year from the Packers if he just sits on his ass... instead of waiting until next year where he'll likely be a hot commodity.

They interviewed Capers, too... but that isn't much better.

Rams hire Scott Linehan as their new head coach. Linehan has built a good reputation as an offensive coordinator from his time with the Vikings, but it remains to be seen whether he has a real solution for St. Louis' primary issue, which is defense.

De... what?

Actually, I sugarcoated it. The Rams, as a whole, are viewed as being soft in virtually every area of the game - the receivers "don't like to get hit", the linebackers and secondary fall asleep on third down, and the special teamers might as well be paid by the hour. They just need a jolt, somebody to really shake things up. If Linehan comes in and says that Larry Marmie is going to stick around and can be a resource to this team, we might as well already call this new regime a complete bust.

Man how many Bills fans does TSM have?

All i knew of was myself and Lushus.

All I have to say is the Coach makes little difference when you're as untalented as the bills are. Replace the O-Line and get a decent quarterback. Even holcomb might do, and they would be in the playoffs.

Guest Princess Leena

The horrible O-Line was all due to Donahoe. Marv isn't stupid enough to allow that to continue.

Dick Jauron. Yawn.

It was funny seeing Jauron say he feels like the Bills are desperate to win. They must not be too desperate if they are hiring you Dick.

And the Bills DO have talent, it's just a question of finding the right system to actually bring the best out of them.

Guest Princess Leena

Bills have quite a bit of talent on both sides of the ball.

But, Dick Jauron sucks, and I don't want to watch a boring team.

Cardinals are my new favorite team.

Guest Princess Leena

But they're getting a new stadium!

And might draft someone in the 1st round who won't be a bust.

You would have been better off keeping track of the Bills as the Cardinals are boring as hell as well.

Fritzgerald and Boldin are not boring. Put a good runningback on that team, and a franchise qb like Culpepper and you got a high powered offense.

Speaking of Culpepper, I'm hearing rumors he might go to the Oakland Raiders to reunite with Randy Moss. If that's true, Raiders are going to rip shit and make the playoffs.

Guest Princess Leena

Yes, a big upgrade.

I can't wait to see the new stadium.

Which is a lot better than the dump in miserable Buffalo.

Guest Princess Leena

I figured.

And Dokic lost 1st round at Australian Open.

I just keep pouring the shit on you. Hahahehe.

You would have been better off keeping track of the Bills as the Cardinals are boring as hell as well.

Fritzgerald and Boldin are not boring. Put a good runningback on that team, and a franchise qb like Culpepper and you got a high powered offense.

Speaking of Culpepper, I'm hearing rumors he might go to the Oakland Raiders to reunite with Randy Moss. If that's true, Raiders are going to rip shit and make the playoffs.

Most teams would be in the hunt with a decent back and a franchise QB. They key is getting both of those, and until the Cardinals do, they aren't fun to watch.

Culp and Moss dont have the greatest playoff history...

Most teams would be in the hunt with a decent back and a franchise QB. They key is getting both of those, and until the Cardinals do, they aren't fun to watch.

Agreed, but Cardinals are in the postion to draft either a runningback(DeAngelo Williams) or a QB(Possibly Jay Cutler), and they are also teams looking to get rid of runningbacks(Jamal Lewis, Preist Holmes, Dominick Davis, possibly Curtis Martin), and of course the 2 valuable free agents(Edgerrin James and Shaun Alexander). I bet you David Garrard is problay going to want out of Jacksonville, after proving he can be a good starting quarterback who can win games, and wants to go somewhere where he can start.

Culp and Moss dont have the greatest playoff history...

Different area, different team, and different coaching.

Guest Princess Leena

Bills got whoever was the Rams' offensive coordinator before.

Doesn't seem like a fit with Jauron.

The team will still blow, so I don't care.

I heard on PTI, that Mike Martz is going to be the Lions offensive coordinator.

I must say good hires by Matt Millen of Henderson and Martz, Martz is great at developing offense, and he has 3 good recievers to do it with.