TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 1-14-06

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM! SATURDAY, JANUARY 14th, FROM HILTON COLISEUM IN AMES, IOWA!

Due time: Saturday, 10:00 PM Eastern

Send all material to realitycheck.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, Smarkdown aired two days later than expected. A little odd, for a live show, don't you think? Perhaps we'll find out the reason for this delay on Storm?

The BlanKira Best of Five Continues with Round 2, a Supermarket Deathmatch, and a new masked man debuts! Also, The 70's Dude, after an impressive debut win over Tim Dillon, clashes with the awesome power of Mansonisity!

All that and more, this week, on Storm!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Best of Five (Match 2) - Supermarket Deathmatch

Bruce Blank © vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

---> Akira: 1, Bruce Blank: 0. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Bruce isn't too pleased with this. Nor is he too pleased at the condition he's in after his first match with Akira - maybe he's bitten off more than he can chew?

Or maybe he's just getting warmed up.

Round 2 takes place in an Albertson's Grocery Store near the arena, and as an added bonus - all the damages will be paid out of the loser's paycheck.

Have fun. :P

Rules: Hardcore brawl in the supermarket - the match continues until one man cannot answer the 10 count.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-=-

TORU Takahara vs. "The Icon" Max King

---> Ouch. Max King takes it on the chin (not like that, you sickos) from Ghost Machine 2.0. Is Max King losing it? Or is Ghost Machine actually, dare I say it... good?

Regardless, Max King fights on Storm to regain some pride, against the nigh unstoppable TORU Takahara!

Rules: Standard Singles Match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-

The 70's Dude vs. Manson

---> The 70's Dude's debut against Tim Dillon was impressive... most impressive. But if anyone is known for running newbies through the ringer, it's Manson. Will The Dude's rise to stardom be cut tragically short?

Rules: Hardcore~! Y'know, it's Storm and all.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Labertino vs. Ced Ordonez

---> He's like a QMM, a Masked Man, and The Riddler, all rolled into one! Only, maybe not the Riddler. Never was very hard to figure out who that was, I mean. This guy, Labertino, though - he's got the mask and everything. Tonight, he debuts against a man who's got one of the longest losing streaks in recent... well, ever, really.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaiiiiiimed!

Small card, but like I mentioned earlier, crappy boards make for shorter writing times. We'll try and stack Lockdown, to toss you lazy unbookeds a bone.

Also, if you guys want to request longer word limits, feel free - I tried to keep 'em low since you've only got 2.5 days, but if you want more, just ask. :P

Edited by chirs3

Get your checkbook ready Bruce.

If you have a check book! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! Local grocery stores > Franchise grocery stores.

TORU vs King gets a "mad excited yo" from me.

The supermaket doesn't take yen, sorry

I wonder how much a refrigerator unit costs if you "accidentally" break it and bleed on it?

cheap right? :D

Guest Ghost Machine

Interesting card. Expect a promo from Ghost Machine.

You might be disappointed, but expect one.

Guest OKCoyote

Glad I'm not booked for this one - I'll be ready for the next one though.

There will be promoage.

So Max King vs TORU is standard, even though we're on Storm? Not necessarily a problem, I just wanna make sure.

Yes, standard singles.

Storm is still going to be the "hardcore" show, but we figured making every single match hardcore was a bit much, especially since some people don't like them.

Guest Laberinto
All PM's from this mysterious masked man have him named Labertino.

So there.

The fact I can't spell my own char. name boads well for my debut doesn't it lol

I really hope atomsk wrote something better than what I'm about to turn in. 2 days just wasn't enough while also getting ready for my trip down to Virginia. I figure if he doesn't turn something in though then this is better than nothing...so if it wins then forgive me for the shortness but I just didn't have the appropriate amount of time to put the greatest of effort into it. :(

I actually had a really good match planned out but 2 days and not being able to get in contact with somebody until around 4hrs ago made it impossible to write with what's going on with my offline life.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if he were to write something that won since I'm not happy with what I had to turn in.

Ha haaa. Another scalp for TORU.

SEE HOW I CRUSH THE NO-SHOWS!!!111!!one!!

...sorry Max.

Ha haaa. Another scalp for TORU.

SEE HOW I CRUSH THE NO-SHOWS!!!111!!one!!

...sorry Max.

Eh, it's OK. My fault for not getting my sleep schedule back in order after vacation.

*Drops a snowball down your pants.