TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adam Gard

BILLY GUNN COMES TO VARSITY PRO WRESTLING!

Guest Adam Gard

Billy Gunn Comes To VPW!

This morning it was confirmed that in the month of February former WWE star Billy Gunn will be coming to Varsity Pro Wrestling! Formerly know as Billy Gunn, Kip James will be appearing at VPW shows on February 17th and 18th in Horndean and Exeter respectively.

James is a former WWE Intercontinental champion, two time WWE Hardcore champion, and holds the record of holding the tag team championship the most as he is a ten time WWE Tag Team champion with multiple partners, as well as winning the 1999 King Of The Ring.

The show on the 17th will take place at VPW's home arena the Horndean Technology College in Horndean, Hampshire and the show on the 18th in Exeter will take place at St George's Hall.

But before then we have a show at the Horndean Technology College on January 27th which will feature Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy graduate Spiro, VPW Spokesmen UK Kid, Phil Powers, Sam Andrews, Eamon O'Neill, Chris Andrews, Aviv Maayan and Kris Kay. Click here for more information on that show.

Also, that weekend will be the VPW School Of Excellence tryouts, click here for more info.

gunn.jpg

Keep on checking out Varsitypro.com for more info!

Guest Adam Gard
Comments From Kip James And Confirmed Matches

The following comments were sent to varsitypro.com from Kip James:

"This is my first independent trip to the UK and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard a lot of good things about Varsity Pro Wrestling, but jesus knows if they're looking for someone to push around, they chose the wrong guy. I've made peoples careers and I've ended people's careers. I got no problem what so ever with getting the job done, and if they don't already know, when I'm finished they will know first hand, I'm Kip James, b*tch."

We were also informed that two matches have been confirmed for this huge weekend, in Horndean VPW spokesmen The UK Kid will take on "The South City Thrilla" Hade Vansen and in Exeter loud mouth "Filthy" Phil Powers will take on local boy Chris Andrews.

These two shows take place on Friday the 17th of February and Saturday the 18th of February in Horndean, Hampshire and Exeter, Devon respectively. Tickets for the shows will be price at £10 for adults and £6 for children and OAPs, the doors for the Horndean show open at 7:30PM and the show starts at 8PM whereas the Exeter show starts slightly earlier at 7:30PM with the doors opening at 7PM. Both shows will be recorded for future DVD release!

kip.jpg

Upcoming VPW Shows:

Sunday, 12th February

Charity show in aid of the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance

Sir John Colfox School Sports Hall, Bridport, Dorset

Doors: 1:30PM - Show: 2:00PM to 4:00PM approx

Tickets: £6 for children, £8 for adults

Friday, 17th February

Horndean Technology College, Hampshire

Doors: 7:30PM - Show: 8:00PM

Tickets: £6 for children/OAPs, £10 for adults

Featuring Kip 'Billy Gunn' James

Saturday, 18th February

St Georges Hall, Exeter

Doors: 7:00PM - Show: 7:30PM

Tickets: £6 for children/OAPs, £10 for adults

Featuring Kip 'Billy Gunn' James

Can i have advance tickets for when Dink The Clown comes to VPW?

Cause you know that would merit an entirely capitalised thread title.

Guest Adam Gard

Results:

18th February:

Exeter

Hade Vansen def. Eamon O'Neill

Sam Andrews def. Kris Kay

Phil Powers def. Chris Andrews

Jorge Castano def. Joel Redman

Kip James def. The UK Kid

17th February:

Horndean

Sam Andrews def. Kris Kay