TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

2GOLD

We seem to end up having a lot of banter lately due to our apparent shared inability to sleep. I used to think he was one of those terrible conservatives who mostly left when The Pit started, but dude's pretty cool. Share your favorite 2GOLD stories here.

You need a new sig though.

I don't get his sig.....I always envisioned thats what he looked like. For all I know, that could be him.

I used to not care much for the guy (then again, I liked many posters less) but as I mentioned to either Czech or Special K recently, he seems to be a decent dude, and he's a good contributor to the WWE folder as well.

It's still doing that two line thing? God dammit, that shit is annoying me greatly. And no, I look nothing like Terrence Stamp, least not that anyone has told me. Most I get is annoyed by one of my female friends who calls me Chris Jericho all the time. And I don't look like him unless he got stung by a bee.

And thinking of a sig. I just need to be inspired by something. I'd go back to my old Simon Dean thumbs up but I can't seem to find it. And giant haired Walken just doesn't look right.

I once bought two things made of gold on the same day. A watch and a pog.

Does anyone still have their pogs?

Somewhere, I believe I still have my pogs and slammers, stored in those little cylindrical containers. I actually have a pogs book in one of my plastic totes that house my massive book and magazine collections.

My mom actually has a pog on her bedroom mirror. It features a picture of me from 7th grade (1996-97) and I made it using the pog maker machine which I won in a silent auction at my Christian school.

Yeah I still have all my pogs up in a cubboard somewhere. I never see the point in throwing out childhood memories, but then again I'm a hoarder for junk. I even used to have a pogmaker and made some of my own. My Pamela Anderson pogs were the most wanted in the whole playground.