TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

hey leena

Brooke slides her hand through her sweaty blonde hair and laughs cutely

"Am... I wild enough...for...the Chain...Gang?"

This was the funniest thing I had read in days. I had no idea that it related to wrestling, but it was sublime.

Guest Princess Leena
Fuck that.

That bitch is crazy.

Probably bite my dick off or some shit.

And post about it.

Crazy bitch.

Dames

I doubt I'd be able to, since your type is known for small, dirty looking genetalia.

Besides, you're only interested in fat, nasty bitches who fuck on the first date.

Guest Princess Leena
hey leena

is that you in your avatar?

Yes.

And I'm not provocative.

Guest Princess Leena

that bitch has got 1200 posts in like two months. if she looked like that, i reckon she'd be able to find a better use of her time. what gives?

She's not really a people person. I know she hides it well here, but I've got it on good authority that's the case.

Who are you.

blah blah

...your type is known for small, dirty looking genetalia.

WAIT A MINUTE. What "type," Hitler? The "brown" type?

You bigot.

hey leena

is that you in your avatar?

Yes.

And I'm not provocative.

why are you dressed in only a t-shirt blowing a kiss at us tsmers? it was done just for us. why?

Guest Princess Leena
I think shes like 6'4. She looks cute, definitly, but 'nymph' seems more 5'1ish to me.

6'1 3/4.

Guest Princess Leena

blah blah

...your type is known for small, dirty looking genetalia.

WAIT A MINUTE. What "type," Hitler? The "brown" type?

You bigot.

You're of the same type (except for possibly the dirty genetalia), so you're wrong in calling me a bigot. Plus, Russians are more known for having small cocks. :(

Guest Princess Leena

Infer what you will.

The point is that I don't like Dames, and I want him to know this.

Guest Princess Leena
so do we get more provacative photos?

If I feel like putting them in my avatar.

Hang on. Hoff's brown? Or is that a weight joke?

It was either a weight joke or a small penis joke, possibly both. However, be ye not deflected from the central issue at hand: Leena's racism. Because we all know that she's just covering her tracks, now. I'm appalled, frankly.

Guest Princess Leena

It was either a weight joke or a small penis joke, possibly both. However, be ye not deflected from the central issue at hand: Leena's racism. Because we all know that she's just covering her tracks, now. I'm appalled, frankly.

Both. And it wasn't a joke. And I never cover my tracks. I'm sure everyone knows by now that I'm racist, sexist, and filled with nothing but evil intentions.

Beaten to the punch about not covering tracks. Kotz quoting my post in the other thread is very, very accurate about this whole thing.

Both. And it wasn't a joke.

Oh, snap

Both. And it wasn't a joke. And I never cover my tracks. I'm sure everyone knows by now that I'm racist, sexist, and filled with nothing but evil intentions.

Quite funny that you say that because Hoff is filled in a similiar manner of a pregnant Michelin Man.

:wub:

Quite funny that you say that because Hoff is filled in a similiar manner of a pregnant Michelin Man.

My cousin used to look like the Michelin Man until he stopped shaving his head and lost a bunch of weight.

My cousin used to look like the Michelin Man until he stopped shaving his head and lost a bunch of weight.

I hope he at least wore clothes...