TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A Happy Medium

A question...

This is Arch Griffon/Munich, or Munarch, and I have a serious question for all of you.

Should I come back?

I mean, I realize I have a habit of disappearing and taking losses very hard (then again, why not get upset at losing after typing for a few hours, developing terrible ass-sweat, smoking enough cigarettes to belch smoke, and of course, find spots that are cool, not contrived, and follow the flow of the match). On the other hand, I don't suck and I can tell you folks some good stories about this place, as I am going on twenty-one, but joined when I was going on sixteen.

All of us retired vets have that itch to come back. Right now, it is right between my shoulder blades.

Pros: I don't suck...watched a Misawa/Kobashi match. I don't suck.

Cons: I have ten credit hours of school coming, along with responsibilities as the sports editor of my school newspaper, which keeps me preoccupied quite a bit. I have a habit of being reliable, getting in place for title shots...then flaking out like a JL jobber...especially on tag team partners..sorry Manson.

Do you guys think that I could operate on a one show, or two show every two weeks type schedule?

As a CC member, I'd say yes.

We can work a limited schedule (Danny Williams couldn't do Smarkdowns for a while, I believe), so its completely possible. It'd be good to get even more veterans in here with the influx of a few new guys.

I don't see any reason you have to write every show. Having a schedule would probably allow you to enjoy it more.

And personally, It'd be gangbusters if you returned.

Hell, Danny could ONLY do Smarkdowns, and he still won the Title.