TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

WWE interested in ROH wrestler

Funny story. So a few months back WWE was interested in Japanese wrestler Milanito Collection AT for the junior division. Well, at a recent ROH show that Gerwirtz attended, MILANO Collection AT (6-2, 180) was in action and really impressed Gerwirtz, who thought he was the smaller, MILANITO Collection AT (Who I believe is like 5-5). Funaki is pushing for them to hire Milano, but nobody knows if they realize they are two different people they are talking about.

This comes from the PWTorch audio and the DVDVR board.

I hope the WWE hires him. Because I'm sure that Milano would have some EPIC matches where he gets squashed by the Shane Twins every week.

WWE should give him a huge contract, a company car, and a driver.

Or they'll make him the driver of someone's company car. Plus give him the huge contract duties of washing and waxing it.

Doesn't the WWE have scouts with intel? I mean, I know the writing staff can be lost about who's who in the wrestling business but shouldn't the scouts have SOME idea of who they are talking about?

I thought the prerequisute to be hired by WWE was to have no previous experience in the business nor be a fan.

Oh right. I forgot.

I usually have these mental slips on HSIOW.

Not as great as the time they wanted to call Zach Gowen up then got the hopes up for another one-legged wrestler by calling him up before realizing their mistake.