TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke_The_Dog

WON Notes - HHH rips Angle - Legends coming back

...he is??!

hahaha. This reminds me of way back when, when it was rumored that we would see a gay wrestler that didnt act all flamboyant... and I remember we all thought it would be John Cena.

Guest Duke_The_Dog

Remember whwn Mike Sanders was rumored for what was to become Rico's gay gimmick?

HHH says Cena is being boo’d cause Angle doesn’t know how to play heel

I suspect this comment will come back to bite hhhim in the ass at WM22.

Triple H once again shows his understanding of the audience that lead him to:

-his 2002 face run

-get Orton over as the top face in 2004

-build heat for his 2 main events with Scott Steiner in 2003

-claim RVD never connected with fans

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Angle trying to be a heel is kind of counter productive, as people see him as the real deal (shoot background) and know he can whip most of the roster legit if needed. Add to the fact that he cuts many funny promos and the fans just like the guy too much boo him for long.

Compare this to New japan booking their guys as Shooters, then putting them in the ring vs real shooters and having an MMA match where NJ's fake shooter loses. Now when he goes back to wrestling, the people see through the act and don't buy him as a credible shooter and thus the heat is gone. I think Yuji Nagata was a prime example of this (Not a big puro guy so forgive if I'm wrong)

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The New York Post is reporting that Hulk Hogan just bought a $12 million mansion in Miami. The mansion is 21,000 square feet, has 14 bedrooms, a 6,000 square foot decorative pond, a 5,000 square foot wrestling ring customized for Hogan, and a three story spiral staircase.

A 5,000 SF wrestling ring? Does anyone realize how big that is? What the fuck is he going to do with that?

Probably just a misprint or nonsense

He'll just say he's such a good heel, people cheered him, or that Cena doesn't know how to play babyface.

So close its scary.