TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

Kingdom Hearts II

I just figured the bottle was to show how the series can continue from that angle if they chose to. Otherwise Sora's story is pretty complete right now.

I was somewhat confused about how

Pete and Maleficent showed up to help Sora and his friends, and then aren't seen for the rest of the game.

I had been waiting throughout the entire game for an epic confrontation with those two, and then they simply seem to be brushed aside at the end.

I just want to say I'm enjoying this game quite a bit. The main plot is very intriguing. This game has tons od=f gameplay after the fucking arduous opening.

One thing:

Is Axel fucking dead after the intro? He was by far the best character in Chain of Memories.

BTW. Chain of Memoris is a decent game, but it's fucking HARD.

I like that the platforming elements are almost eliminated. I like some platforming (God of War is boss) but Sora jumped like a retard last time around, I don't miss it.

To be honest I'd forgotten about them until they showed up near the end again. I just wanted to fight more organization members. They never really said how she got back from KH1 anyway.

Has anyone else beaten Sephiroth yet?

One thing:

Is Axel fucking dead after the intro? He was by far the best character in Chain of Memories.

No

Btw you wont be fighting any of the organization members that were killed in CoM.

Whoops double post.

How come Riku

doesn't have a nobody? He let the darkness in, wouldnt that make him a heartless?

You would think that'd be the case, but they made a point of there being a distinction of letting the darkness into one's heart and becoming a full Heartless. I'm pretty sure one has to completely lose their heart to become a Heartless, not just allow darkness to enter it.

I was somewhat confused about how

Pete and Maleficent showed up to help Sora and his friends, and then aren't seen for the rest of the game.

I had been waiting throughout the entire game for an epic confrontation with those two, and then they simply seem to be brushed aside at the end.

I fully expect them to be a part of KHIII, which is why I dont think Sora, riku and kairi are done yet.

OK, I admit I have yet to play any Kingdom Hearts games (yeah, I'm bad like that)

HOWEVER, something I WOULD like to see for a future installment:

Adding in some Disney TV show characters.

One suggestion a friend of mine had was add some characters from the show Kim Possible into it.

Me? I wouldn't mind, even if just a summon, Darkwing Duck and MAYBE (if there aren't still problems between the creators of the show and Disney) some characters from the show Gargoyles.

...oh, and Disney/Pixar characters too. THat was needed back in KH1 from what I heard.

There are already some decent KP games; also, since it's a modern setting it doesn't really fit into the various fantasy themes the games explore.

The Ducktales/DW world/characters haven't really been used at all. Huey, Dewey and Louie appeared in KH1 and Scrooge has a cameo role in KH2, although they weren't using the DT world.

There are already some decent KP games; also, since it's a modern setting it doesn't really fit into the various fantasy themes the games explore.

If they could fit Stitch into the game they could fit Kimmy.

If they could fit Stitch into the game they could fit Kimmy.

I would love to see some Talespin!

WHY? (In regards to the suggestion to include KIM F'N POSSIBLE)

My friend's reasoning behind it was that it was popular enough of a series to break the usual Disney limit on animated show episodes, and has enough of a fanbase to work into the game.

No thanks. If he wants Kim Possible, he can play the exclusive games. Don't mess with a great thing like Kingdom Hearts by severely watering it down with C-level Disney show characters. That's like pining for an appearance by Lizzie McGuire, which only Bob Barron would want.

Exactly.

I'm just glad they didn't try to make any Snow White level in KH1 (haven't played 2 yet) because classic disney wasn't all THAT.

I for one have little love for the Little Mermaid anymore, as a quality movie.

At least Kim Possible is action-oriented. The little mermaid??

Yeah, the well's getting dry, but once you're reaching to the point you want to incorporate Kim Possible/TJ Detweiler (Recess)/etc, is when the series should end. What more can Sora do anyways? And I don't like the idea of any future KH games without Sora.

Being the fun little Disney nut I am... Here are a few places they could go:

Note: Having not played either game, I'm kinda going off Gamefaqs so as to find out where they've already been...so pardon if I repeat

Neverland (Peter Pan)

Mathmagicland (Donald Duck Goes To Mathmagicland)

Toontown (WF Roger Rabbit)

Nottingham (Robin Hood)

Snow White Forest/Mine (Snow White)

Mr Toad's Wild World/Sleepy Hollow (or something with Mr Toad & Icahbod Crane)

Up The Beanstalk (Mickey & The Beanstalk)

Incredibles Island (The Incredibles)

Infinity & Beyond (Buzz Lightyear)

Gummi Bear Land (Gummi Bears)

Since Yensid is in these games, does that mean there is an area all about just kicking possessed broom ass? That'd be fun (i guess in a way similiar to the 1000 Heartless battle).

Well...there's about 10, anyway.

Being the fun little Disney nut I am... Here are a few places they could go:

Note: Having not played either game, I'm kinda going off Gamefaqs so as to find out where they've already been...so pardon if I repeat

Neverland (Peter Pan)

Mathmagicland (Donald Duck Goes To Mathmagicland)

Toontown (WF Roger Rabbit)

Nottingham (Robin Hood)

Snow White Forest/Mine (Snow White)

Mr Toad's Wild World/Sleepy Hollow (or something with Mr Toad & Icahbod Crane)

Up The Beanstalk (Mickey & The Beanstalk)

Incredibles Island (The Incredibles)

Infinity & Beyond (Buzz Lightyear)

Gummi Bear Land (Gummi Bears)

Since Yensid is in these games, does that mean there is an area all about just kicking possessed broom ass? That'd be fun (i guess in a way similiar to the 1000 Heartless battle).

Well...there's about 10, anyway.

Already done. See KH1. The rest are good ideas.

Still pisses me off a bit, it's like people calling Hucklberry Finn racist, when it's one of the most anti-racist books ever. Song of the South is a wonderful movie. I was being sarcastic about it ever being incorporated into KH, tho.

Question about the game: sometimes when I want to go into valor drive, Sora turns into a Heartless form. It's badass against tons of enemies, but it ain't near as good as valor driver against bosses. Is this just random?

Pretty much, there is no way of knowing if you're going to kick into heartless mode.

Oh and if anyone wants a really fast way of leveling up, go to the pridelands, to the place where you fought scar. I went from level 80 to 99 in half an hour or so.

Still pisses me off a bit, it's like people calling Hucklberry Finn racist, when it's one of the most anti-racist books ever. Song of the South is a wonderful movie. I was being sarcastic about it ever being incorporated into KH, tho.

Question about the game: sometimes when I want to go into valor drive, Sora turns into a Heartless form. It's badass against tons of enemies, but it ain't near as good as valor driver against bosses. Is this just random?

Oh, sarcasm or not, it could be a fun little area in the game, what with Brer Bear and Brer Fox as bosses, and such. And it is a great little movie, but whether anybody likes it or not, people got offended and complained, and that's the reason you can't find it on VHS or DVD or anything in the USA. According to snopes, the NAACP holds no current position against the film, yet Disney is still quite reluctant to release it. The Snopes article finishes with this: Perhaps lost in all the controversy over the film is the fact that James Baskett, a Black man, was the very first live actor ever hired by Disney. Allegedly, though, Baskett was unable to attend the film's premiere in Atlanta because no hotel would give him a room.

I had the same question awhile ago, and found this.

From Gamefaqs:

The infamous Anti Form. Due to it not being in the Menu, there are no stats

listed.

When in this form, Sora moves like a Shadow Heartless, and can move extremely

fast. His jumps have long range, and he can reach enemies very quickly.

His attack power has a massive drop, but this is made up for by the fact that he

can pull off extremely long, quick combos, with a decent combo finisher.

As Reaction Commands are disabled, pray you never accidentally Drive into this

in a boss battle that requires them.

As an added note, the Battle Report you get after the credits lists the amount

of times you Drove into Anti Form.

It is pretty random, but if you use the drives enough times it'll happen. I was leveling up my drives and summons in Timeless River, just nothing but using the drives (which works great) and it happened to me 2 out of every 5 times.

And that Pridelands trick is great.