TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

PROMO: "Clever Shoplifting Tactics"

PROMO: "Clever Shoplifting Tactics"

-------------------------------------------------------------

After a successful Smarkdown, Joseph Peters is a very happy man. The show went smoothly, not that much trouble throughout the night, just a couple of interferences before the show. Packing up his things, he begins to head out of his office, when…

*BAM*

His office door swings open and then crashes shut. Peters barely flinches as he has become so accustomed to the sound.

“Jesus…what did this door ever do to you guys?”

Peters turns around to see the rage filled face of none other than Spike Jenkins.

“Jesus…not you again…”

“Yeah, it’s me again.”

“What do you want, Spike?”

“I want a Cruiserweight Title match.”

“That’s all you want?”

“Yes.”

“Done.”

Spike, taken back by the response, eyes Peters with disbelief. “Just like that?”

“Just like that? Of course not,” chuckles Peters, “You are going to have to win a Number One Contenders match.”

“Okay, that’s no problem.”

“Good. You and Labertino, whenever I get the free chance from the Lethal Lottery, its set.”

“Okay…” Spike says wearily, “Why was this so easy?”

“Well, for one, you are, sadly , one of the top stars in the SWF. Second, you were impressive in the Clusterfuck. Started off at number one, multiple eliminations, and almost made it to the end…when the current Cruiserweight Champion eliminated you.”

“So, basically, if you get me and Zyon in the ring against each other, its money for you, right?”

“Well, yeah,” Peters smirks, “And finally…because I want you out of my office.”

“Once again, that’s no problem.”

Spike smirks as he turns and walks out of the office, leaving Joseph Peters to finish packing his things and leaving the arena.

Well Laberinto ain't exactly Mak Francis so GO SPIKE!
Maybe he is... he is masked after all so no one knows if there is someone "known" under the mask.

(not that I get the Mak Francis reference but still)

Maybe he is... he is masked after all so no one knows if there is someone "known" under the mask.

If Mak were to come back as a ringer, I should hope that it was Dustin... Of course, if that really is the Mak under there, that'd be awesome, too.

I ended up inserted into the Spike/Toxxic feud because Spike wanted to try and get high profile win and we never got the chance to run a feud. But I ended up beating Spike in the blowoff, Toxx beat me, and then Toxx lost the title to Ejiro before he could defend against Spike. Hindsight being 20/20 if Toxxic had beat a red hot Ejiro (which would have been tough), my insertion would have added to the feud instead of screwing Spike, because then Spike's whole drug Toxxic angle and subsequent chase would have not only been for the title, but to beat an opponent his "JL mentor" couldn't, plus everything else that made their feud as good as it was.

And by the by, I couldn't write my way out of a paper box much less devote the time necessary to attempt to write my way out of said box.

And good promo too.

Uh, if i recall Mak, Tom basically said that right up until your ending (Everybody Hates Rollups) your match was better than mine. So don't be too hard on yourself.

I don't know about everyone else, but I LOVED the Mak/Spike feud. The singles match that ended with Spike using the ropes for the pin leading to the Pure Rules match with Mak getting the submission while Spike was in the ropes, and then the 2/3 Falls match? I thought it was a great mini-program that revolved around the wrestling, rather than promos to build the characters.

Sign in to follow this