TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Promo: ...In For A Pound

"Poor Peters. When he realised you were there he looked like a fish out of water..."

"Consider us surprised, Hiroshi."

"Why would that be?"

"I didn't think he'd take your credentials so easily considering his blustering."

"You will discover that being convincing without being too intimidating can be just as beneficial as scaring someone half to death. And when that fails, well, intimidation is a surprisingly useful thing."

With the office of Joseph Peters now behind them, the figures known as the Inquisitor and the Hell Machine walk silently through the carpeted hallways of the SWF's Chicago offices. The latter walks with his hands in his pocket and a slight frown upon his features, a frown which the former notices and raises a slight eyebrow at as they approach the elevators - after all, what commissioner has his offices on the ground floor? Hojo pushes the call button and folds his arms while they wait, looking up at his monsterous associate. The giant notices this and without being prompted speaks in their rumbling Australian voice.

"Enforcing security is a very broad job description. What exactly do we do now?"

"It has probably crossed your mind, but this does not mean you can simply attack superstars left and right."

"Heh." Janus favours the Inquisitor with a near-smile. "That's little more than wishful thinking on our part."

"But at the same time..." Hiroshi continues "...we must ensure that outbursts such as Kevin Coyote's do not repeat themselves. Other than that let your mind, or would that be minds, run wild."

"You have no concrete plans?" the giant asks almost incredulously, as the Inquisitor tsks lightly and wags his finger almost playfully.

"Spontaneity is the order of the day, my dear Australians. It may look like I'm making this up as I go, but it simply makes it harder for people to figure out anything we're planning. Which is, as they say, a secret."

The faint 'ding' of the elevator interrupts their dialogue, and the door opens to reveal the empty interior. The Hell Machine is the first to enter, moving to the back and folding his arms while Hiroshi enters and presses the button for the parking garage, followed by the door close button before anyone else who needs to go down spots the open elevator. Aside from the faint tinkling of the horrible elevator muzak, things are silent as Janus and Hiroshi consider their objective. It is the Inquisitor who speaks first this time, contemplatively.

"You've been watching the shows lately, you two. What disruptive things have you seen that may need to be quelled? Aside from the seemingly ritual invasion of the commissioner's office and typical backstage violence, of course."

"Hmm..." Janus rumbles, stroking their goatee. "The recent Lottery has thrown several teams together, several of which seem to dislike each other. The cross-gender teams most of all seem to have friction that may lead to trouble."

"Your opinion on those two teams?"

"Toxxic's sister and Bruce Blank seem to be sorting themselves out very quickly. The other two, Sarah and..." Here a slight change of tone comes over their voice, a sort of veiled curse. "Fury. Their actions may require us to stage a... how would you phrase it..."

"An intervention. Especially considering Christian's... past influences."

The giant nods his/their head at Hojo's words. There is another period of silence broken only by the elevator music and the loud ding that signifies their arrival at the parking garage. The door slides open and the Inquisitor is naturally first out, with the Hell Machine slowly on his heels. The two take a moment to survey the parking lot, perhaps remembering that vicious attack on Coyote, perhaps thinking of other things entirely. In an almost curiously casual tone, the Inquisitor speaks again as if something had just recently occured to him.

"I told Joseph we may be very... hands on with our security. Just how involved do you wish to be?"

"What do you mean?" the giant inquires.

"Your background is a very storied one. Peace and tranquility partnered with violence and destructive force. With both of you working together like this you may be an even greater force than even Kibagami predicted. The question is do you wish to concentrate that force backstage or unleash it in the ring."

"An... interesting observation, Hiroshi." they reply at last. "Something to be considered. Both will no doubt happen eventually, because someone will take issue with how we do our job and want to prove their point in the ring. Which brings me to a question I had been meaning to ask..."

"That would be...?"

"Do you have any sort of experience in the ring?"

Fade to Black

Cool. Even though split-personality Janus reminds me of the double vision mountaineering expedition.

"Januses went to the Chicagos to speak with the Peters twins, and now Januses are heads of securities."

Guest The Satanic Angel

Now wait a minute! Who's to say this won't work itself out? C'mon fellas ...

Maybe one day we'll see Bruce Vs Janus II

not that Bruce is the kind of guy to disregard authority or cause any kinds of "scenes" of course

Heaven forbid, he's a good little lamb as shown on Storm ;)

I'm thinking this goes beyond Coyote, but definitly involves him - I'm staying tuned for sure.

I like the fact that we've sorted our issues out, Bruce.
Well it's the traditional British way of sorting it out apparently

kick in the nuts

headbutt

beer

*thumbs up*

and of course that's the ONLY kind of trouble Bruce & Amy can cause outside the ring ;) yup, yup - I don't see any problems with a couple of people who don't mind kicking a little ass if people look at them wrong getting drunk backstage before, during and after a show

what kind of security problems could they POSSIBLY create? *looks innocent*

Sign in to follow this