TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

I think Journey worked for Elliot but the other two were bad choices and I'm really afraid of what Kath picked because Im deadly afraid she'll try to "stick it" to the judges and do Mariah.

Elliot choking hard so far...Katharine nailed it with "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" while Elliot has just been kinda meh. Unless he blows the roof off the joint with his last song, this is the end of the road for him.

Guest Princess Leena

I hate being teased.

Is Kat showing her perfect bitties this evening?

I knew Over the Rainbow would be perfect for her. I hope she didn't try to oversing like always.

I hate being teased.

Is Kat showing her perfect bitties this evening?

I knew Over the Rainbow would be perfect for her. I hope she didn't try to oversing like always.

No, she nailed it to perfection. Soft gentle and hit the notes just right. She wore sleeveless fleshy tan color shirt but no clevelage in the sitting shot.

Randy called it the best performence of the entire season, Simon continued to push Kath. While Paula gave a "you look nice" response, trying to bury her to keep Elliot alive, because Elliot is dropping.

Guest Princess Leena

Hmmm... sounds like Kat is getting the push from the judges.

They want her in the Top 2.

Elliott is so gone now. Taylor locked it up with that one. Katharine might as well start auditioning for broadway and General Hospital next week.

Kath is more marketable than Elliot. When it was Kath vs. Chris, they wanted Chris to win. Now it's different.

I think it's going to be hard to define whether Katharine or Elliot will get the boot and I think the determining factor is if Elliot actually has a fanbase, or if people have been voting for him because he's been performing very well the past few weeks. If it is the later, then Katharine will get the votes because her OTR performance blew away Elliots. However, there is also the Chris fanbase. Will they vote for Kath after she beat out Chris, or will their vote be divided up by the two remaining guys? It's tough, and I don't think either is a given.

Shit Elliot, get a lil more gritty and guttural. Oh shit, we almost had it at the end there. Very good performance, depending on if Kath blows the third, this could be a dogfight for the finals.

Shit, that could have been the biggest backhanded thing Simon has said in this competition. He basically gave the audience the ok to not vote for Elliot by saying "Your mom will be proud".

hmmm, with Katharine's last song, she may be at least tied with Elliot...but she's got tits so it's pretty academic on who's leaving.

I dunno, "Doing It For Mom" and then showing his crippled, hunched over old mom may be exactly the kind of boost Elliot needed.

It's so fucking funny to see Taylor in this competition. The dude is a vet, he's so fucking calm, he just doesn't care. I don't know if it's because he knows he's in the finals, or because he knows even if he loses he's going to make millions touring, or if he's just been doing it so long that the nerves aren't there, but he's making the others seem like nervous in regards to disposition.

Another case of "Judge's picks should have gone last". This is Taylor doing his usual and he is doing cuz he knows he is a lock, so he wants to rock out and have himself a little fun.

Guest Princess Leena
okay...dude has really gotta stop it with the "Soul Patrol" stuff.

I don't like it, either... but, that stuff is what's got him here today.