TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

Samoa Joe signs MULTI YEAR contract with Tna !!

Well I always thought Ace just meant that Rikishi was supposed to have a monster run as a Samoan heel but no one bought him because he was a comedy wrestler prior to the heel turn. Samoa would probably have come in as the killer heel from the get-go, and thus, could have been more successful. I don't think Ace meant that Samoa should wear those trunks with the strings and that he should give himself a wedgie before sticking his ass in opponents' faces.

Name one full-samoan who wasn't placed in a sterotypical role since Vince McMahon took over.

Name one full-samoan who wasn't placed in a sterotypical role since Vince McMahon took over.

Your point is? There's a first for everything. Ace does apparently have mad love for Samoa.

Ace may love Samoa, but Vince has the final say. That final say would have Joe wrestling barefoot, eating raw fish or something.

But people are acting like Ace proposed an idea where Samoa plays a savage or something. He didn't. He just said he could be the heel that Rikishi couldn't be. Rikishi couldn't be the heel because he was a comedy act. This makes me think Ace wanted Samoa to be the SERIOUS Samoan heel. The end result might be different than what Ace might have intended, but that doesn't mean Ace is "clueless" about how to use Samoa. I didn't see anywhere that said Ace laid out a stupid ass plan for Samoa.

Guest Desperate Housewife

What;s everyone's beef with Johnny Ace anyway? Just mindless anti-WWE venom, I guess

He screwed Matt Hardy?

Then Johnny Ace would be over with this IWC, Johnny Ace gets heat for many reasons. Some are actually legitimate reasons, such as using his position to give his brother a push over the younger, over and talented MnM team. Knowing about Bob Orton Jr's situation and not doing anything about it. That's just in the last few months.

That's just anti-WWE hate. "Oh Animal got tv time - PEOPLE are being screwed". Sure

And Bob Orton got fired

That's just anti-WWE hate. "Oh Animal got tv time - PEOPLE are being screwed". Sure

And Bob Orton got fired

OK, see that logic you just used about Bob Orton? Try using it when you bring up that Harris Bros. shit. Things happened, both were rectified by the guilty party being reprimanded in some way (although in Orton's case, he took the fall for Ace's idiocy).

Animal should have been used to put over guys like MNM or the Mexicools, not destroy them.

But hey, you're so pro-WWE, why not hang out in that folder more. I'm sure they'd LOVE to have you.

This forum is pro-TNA, which I can respect...if not exactly understand.

I'd respect the WWE Forum, if it was pro-WWE.

And as for the Harris Twits and their NAZI shirts and blatant RACISM! - like Bret Hart yammering about sticking an enema tube in Pittsburg....sometimes, it's fun to reminisce

This forum is pro-TNA, which I can respect...if not exactly understand.

I'd respect the WWE Forum, if it was pro-WWE.

And as for the Harris Twits and their NAZI shirts and blatant RACISM! - like Bret Hart yammering about sticking an enema tube in Pittsburg....sometimes, it's fun to reminisce

Sometimes, a garnish is needed with soup. But not tomato soup. You just dip a grilled cheese in there and you're good to go!

I don't know where the fuck DA was going with that, but damn if it didn't make me laugh.

And I suppose the TWITS and their RACISM are worse than having a man BLADE when infected with a BLOOD-BORNE VIRUS, huh? Like they said on that MST3K ep, "I must EMPH-asize words!"

Why should anyone care? Taker didn't get ill, move on, forget about it

Why should anyone care? Taker didn't get ill, move on, forget about it

He did get get an eggroll with it though.

What kind of eggroll was it? A more traditional Chinese eggroll or perhaps a Filipino eggroll? There are subtle differences, you know.

Is it not an aspiration anymore, to join the Bigtime?

Being a small fish in the "Bigtime" is NOT better than being a big fish in the "larger-than-average time". Especially when the big time views you as the next Rikishi.

I'm going to have to second your comment. I know WWE would ruin Joe or make him a mid-carder with a dumbass Samoan gimmick. However, Joe will be the top dog in a second tier promotion.

And that's fine with me, because I am entertained big-time by Joe, something I wouldn't be if the E got their diseased hooks into him.

TNA is doing this right...it shows they want to be a long-term player rather than worry about the short-term. Give Christian the ball for a few months, build Joe up to be a legit World title contender. Then, if Christian is not doing the job, turn the belt back to Jarrett for a few months, turn Joe face and push him that way. If Christian is rolling along nicely, then let Joe go through the X Division, drop the belt eventually, and challenge Christian for the World title. Gives the title more credibility and a Joe reign that much more incredible.

Guest El Satanico

I know you think everything revolves around WWe, but people also bitched about Johnny Ace during his days at WCW. Most notably when Animal was brought in as a surprise wrestler.

He screwed Matt Hardy?

Then Johnny Ace would be over with this IWC, Johnny Ace gets heat for many reasons. Some are actually legitimate reasons, such as using his position to give his brother a push over the younger, over and talented MnM team. Knowing about Bob Orton Jr's situation and not doing anything about it. That's just in the last few months.

Don't forget talent recruitment at a funeral.

Then people would bitch that he wasn't actively working to bring in guys like Charlie Haas.

If there's a place for everything, why can't Jeff Jarrett accept that his is the midcard.

Anyway - if Ace hadn't gone after Charlie Haas - Jarrett would have got his fangs into him. Not like Vickie Guerrero was offended anyway

Anyway - if Ace hadn't gone after Charlie Haas - Jarrett would have got his fangs into him.

Proof?

Just stop wasting your posts dude. It's not worth it.