TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

School Fights...

There was a housing project right next to my middle school, so you could count on something happening every Friday (especially near the end of the school year). People would literally begin forming a crowd as school got out and waited for whoever was fighting this week. That place is now one of the lowest rated schools in Mass. and deserves every bit of criticism it gets.

In high school, I saw a chick fight where one of the girls got their shirt torn off. Kinda chunky, but she had a nice rack regardless.

That place is now one of the lowest rated schools in Mass. and deserves every bit of criticism it gets.

If you don't mind sharing, PK, what school? (or at least what town?)

I only saw a handful of fights in High School. Most of the "fights" involved 2 guys butting foreheads, walking in a circle, and calling each other "bitch" and "motherfucker" for a couple minutes before going about their way. The only real physical contact I saw ended in one hit when this short preppy jackass decided he was going to pick on the 6'10, retarded kid that was in my study hall. Retarded guy grabs the kid by his neck with both hands, picks him up slightly, and drops him back-first onto one of the plastic chairs that we sat in, in the room.

Henry Lord in Fall River. Shame that such a nice facility is wasted with such a shitty faculty and dumb kids.

Ahhhh, good ol' Fall River. Growing up in Andover, I only had a few occasions where I visited there ... but a few were more than enough.

Our high school was pretty chill (guess living 10 minutes from the beach helps), and the only ones that fought were the white trash or whatever that virtually everyone looked down on already. I never saw any fights for myself, I always managed to catch them just as they were being broken up. Middle school was about the same. Elementary school was where there seemed to be physical confrontation constantly. I haven't been in a full-fledged fight since 2nd grade.

The fight I remember the most was completely one-sided. I was in the 8th grade just talking to some of my friends in the cafeteria when I hear a loud smack. It sounded like someone smashed a plastic chair into something. I turn around, and this big black girl was absolutely SMASHING a plastic chair into this white girl's head! She slammed it about 5 times and also hit her with the metal legs of the chair. Once the girl feel on the floor, the black girl tossed the chair down on top of her as the lunch monitors FINALLY made it over there after about 15 seconds. They were trying to get through all the people that gathered round the fight. The white girl popped up and was bleeding pretty good. Remember kids, plastic is dangerous.

The reason for the beatdown? The white girl said "nigger" when quoting someone, and the black girl took offense. She wasn't even sitting at that table! She just heard the word, popped up, and beat the shit out of her.

The best was when are school had a "riot". This happened when high schools, and some colleges across Southern California were protesting the War in Iraq. So... one of the political clubs decided to hold one the next day after every other school held theirs. It happened during lunchtime, and one of the security guards opened up the gate. There were only about 15 people that were orignally going out, but dozens of people swarmed the gate trying to ditch. Next thing I know, a trashcan gets set on fire. People start fighting for no reason. Staff and security try to break it up. Sodas get thrown, cups full of ice, anything people can get their hands on. Then one of the staff members has a seizure. The staff panic and drag him into the cafeteria. This continues for maybe 15 minutes... and then the sheriffs arrive and the real fun begins. Highlights for it would have to be...

Watching my friend Eric trying to break into a teachers car, but ending up getting tackled by a cop.

Some big black guy hitting running big boot on some mexican dude he hated. He followed up with a few stomps before getting jumped by some of the guys friends.

Seeing all the black and hispanic kids that got arrested cry about racism.

The rich kids who got arrested cry about being discriminated against since they had more money than the cops.

Hearing about my history teacher freak out about a trashcan on fire, he has a fire extinguisher in his class, yet he doesn't do anything. No one is around in his area, and it's not even a big fire. It would have only taken maybe a second to put out.

Eventually... things are back in order and everything is okay. We had helicopters circle the school a few times each day over the next two weeks. Security has been beefed and nothing like that has happened again. There still is the occasional fight, but nothing serious.

I remember in Gr. 10, all these asians were beating the fuck out of this one white guy who had an asian haircut, and one big asian powerbombed him on concrete. It was brutal man.

I remember in Gr. 10, all these asians were beating the fuck out of this one white guy who had an asian haircut, and one big asian powerbombed him on concrete. It was brutal man.

shop-cerealbowl.jpg

shop-cerealbowl.jpg

???????????

I remember in junior high, after school these two kids went to fight at some parking lot. Like atleast 40 kids went there too (including myself), to watch. We circled around the parking lot ontop of suvs and shit, and one of the kids had the funniest looking fighting stance i'd ever seen. He looked like a cartoon trying to fight with his fists high over his head. Anyway, the other kid popped him in the face, and the funny kid bent down. The other kid pulled his shirt over his face and started pounding on him before sirens were heard. Everyone scattered out of there. One of the cops tried to talk to me from his car, but I just ignored him and kept on walking.

Near the same place in a park, you'll see Asian kids getting their asses kicked by other Asian kids, but it's most likely initiation. Which reminds me of a time this white kid thought this Asian kid stole his bike. So the Asian kid was freaked out and started riding his bike out of the park, and the white kid chased him down, took him off his bike, and knocked his tooth out. He later went home and found out his bike hadn't been stolen, and that it was just a bike that looked similar. He apologized and became all cool with that kid.

Maybe in the streets. Sometimes you'll see mexicans beating the shit out of each other with bats. In schools...teachers break that up before it happens.

Maybe in the streets. Sometimes you'll see mexicans beating the shit out of each other with bats. In schools...teachers break that up before it happens.

Mexicans, in New York?

In the words of Jay Z, "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!"

There's a shitload of Mexicans in New York. Right at the end of my block they're always hanging around. Get drunk at night, look for work in the morning.

Near the same place in a park, you'll see Asian kids getting their asses kicked by other Asian kids, but it's most likely initiation. Which reminds me of a time this white kid thought this Asian kid stole his bike. So the Asian kid was freaked out and started riding his bike out of the park, and the white kid chased him down, took him off his bike, and knocked his tooth out. He later went home and found out his bike hadn't been stolen, and that it was just a bike that looked similar. He apologized and became all cool with that kid.

"Chink stole my bike!" doesn't have the same flow.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I got in a fight with a fraternity once, but I already told that story in a different thread.

"Chink stole my bike!" doesn't have the same flow.

Chinaman, or Gook kind of work.

My first two years of high school there were big "skinheads vs. jocks" rumbles on pretty much a monthly basis. The best thing about it was that we'd all get Saturday detiontions for fighting on school grounds, so there'd be a fight reprise after the SWAP let out. They finally wised up and scheduled the punks/skins for one Saturday and the jocks for another, to diminish the likelihood of another fight. By my junior year, though, most of the prick-jocks had graduated and a lot of the animosity went with them...
So... you were a skinhead? :huh:

shop-cerealbowl.jpg

???????????

All asians have bowl-cuts, hence the bowl. Get it? C'mon!

fight stories. back in elementary school, this one boy who was always hitting or ragging on me tries to attack me so I hit him and bloodied his nose (i didnt get suspended, my mom worked there at the time and they knew the bigwigs well so all I got was a one day thing where I was at school but not in the class I just did my work in the principals office basically, the same thing happend in 8th grade when I fought back against this dude and had to spend 6th and 7th period for two days in the office)

In 7th grade, this 8th grader (who was smaller than me btw) was always messing with me, so one day, as he came to hit me, I grabbed him and put him in a cross-face chicken wing like backlunds (this happened back in 94/95ish so this was durings bobs heel run)

later in the year, the last day before spring break I got into a fight with two guys on the playground (well they instigated it) , and somehow it turned into me vs like 6-8 people. But amazingly to me I held them off. I had been taking karate classes so I tried some moves and did well. I grabbed a basketball and bounced it hard off this dudes head. luckily for me it was broken up pretty quickly, but I got some respect for hanging in there.

that same year there were big race wars during the debate of prop 187, and basically all the blacks and some white fought the mexicans and man it was brutal. I just chilled back by the lockers to keep safe.

once in pe class these two dudes were brawling so my coach (a big black dude) grabbed this kid ina headlock and slammd his head against a locker.

in HS I never really got into a fight but saw many, one such freshmen year these 2 girls were at it and the assistant principal had to grab this girl by th ehead and drag her away. later that lunch period two guys fought and the assorted goons came to break it up but the kids fought back and beat up the teachers.

my best friend got into a fight at an assembly simply cuz this one kid thought he threw something at him (he didnt) my friend beat the cap out of this guy, I mean it wasn't even close.

Hell I saw one guy do the peoples elbow during a fight so I can imagine the savage elbowdrop

The only one that really stands out was my freshman year when someone got powerbombed through a table in the hallway at the end of lunch.

Coming from a pretty urban school, we had a great deal of fights. Of course, I always seemed to either miss them or be unaware they were happening. Others, meanwhile, could sense them if they were on the same floor. A fight would be happening 30 feet from me down the hall, I'd naturally be oblivious to it, and would only realize a fight was happening because I was suddenly being almost stampeded by dozens of people whose fight detection senses weren't as weak as mine.