TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Looking for a video or transcript of HHH's Cena burial

It wasn't bad. It was glorious.

I meant bad in a good way. Just like we did in the early 90's, you said something was 'bad' when it was good.

Guest Sternchen

Glorious for Triple H....

And that's what it is all about: Making HHH happy.

What the hell did Cena do for all the fans to turn on him like this? But it's still quite hilarious seeing Vince's 'golden boy' getting the shit booed out of him...

Vince's "Golden Boy" was getting cheered when he ran down John Cena, what are you talking about?

The real bitch about it is Cena HAS mic skills. He CAN cut a promo, but he had his legs just cut out from under him. He doesn't rhyme anymore in his promos which is what basically got him over in the first place. The mere fact that the kid is creative and was taking the time to do what WWE was asking everyone to do (keep the wrestling simple, stick out from the pack). He just stood there and took it from HHH. Poor guy he is so fucked now I doubt he could recover even if HHH retore his quad.

the online wrestling fans would LOVE him if he was the one that caused Hunter to tear his quad though :D

Oh, wow. Some HHHate. Wow, you're really with the times aren't ya?

Guest Princess Leena

Watched this again for like the 3rd time, and still can't believe that anyone would agree that your World Champ would AGREE that he's a bad athlete and wrestler. And completely kiss the ass of his heel opponent.

I liked WWE more when it was so bad that it was funny... now, it just causes me to scratch my head.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

No, it was just beautiful in general. I was there live for that.

Cena basically said that Hunter beat everyone except him, but the way he worded it made it seem like it was because they hadn't faced each other yet and that it was only a matter of time. Also Vince is horribly over-the-top while delivering promos. God he is awful.

Guest Sternchen

Oh, wow. Some HHHate-bashing. Wow, you're really with the times, aren't ya?

I thought it was funny. I'm totally anti-Cena, but even if I was a fan of the guy I'd have to laugh since it was so insane.

HHH lists all of these huge guys that he has defeated, then implies that the only reason that Cena is the champ right now is because he hasn't faced him yet. He then says what most WWE fans are thinking right now, about Cena being a bad worker and his one big move is pumping up his shoes. Then on top of everything, when Cena has a chance to hit HHH with a great comeback, he instead just agrees with everything that he just said.

That is some classic shit. I don't see how anyone can't see the awesomeness in all of this.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Cena basically said that Hunter beat everyone except him, but the way he worded it made it seem like it was because they hadn't faced each other yet and that it was only a matter of time. Also Vince is horribly over-the-top while delivering promos. God he is awful.

I was completely scared shitless when Vince's giant sneering face appeared in the Titantron during that segment.

Oh, wow. Some HHHate-bashing. Wow, you're really with the times, aren't ya?

King of comebacks, you ain't.

Watched this again for like the 3rd time, and still can't believe that anyone would agree that your World Champ would AGREE that he's a bad athlete and wrestler. And completely kiss the ass of his heel opponent.

I liked WWE more when it was so bad that it was funny... now, it just causes me to scratch my head.

Yeah, it really didn't make any sense the third time I watched it. Cena gets buried by Triple H then Cena buries himself and puts over Triple H. Great way to build to a Wrestlemania main event guys.

Mind you, it was on a show that had a main event interview based around a guy kissing another guys ass.

Just watched the video...wasn't as bad as I was expecting and I can actually see some logic in it in the fact that it put Cena over as a guy who may not be the best skilled, but always finds a way to win. That's not gonna do much good when the majority of the crowd fucking hates him, but still...

That said, if they'd let Cena cut loose on the mic, I may actually be interested enough to buy the damn PPV.

That was totally counterproductive at doing anything other than making a small segment of the crowd feel bad for John Cena the person (as opposed to John Cena, the shitty character). I suspect it is now time for the Internet Wrestling Community to decide who the hate less, Triple H or John Cena. It is sad that it has come to this.

Fortunately, Kurt Angle does not have this problem.

Guest Zarock

HHH's promo wasn't that bad, the problem I had with it was that Cena completely pussied out. Christian and Edge did similar "shoot-style" promos against Cena, the difference was was that Cena actually fired back instead of putting over the other guy.

HHH's promo wasn't that bad, the problem I had with it was that Cena completely pussied out. Christian and Edge did similar "shoot-style" promos against Cena, the difference was was that Cena actually fired back instead of putting over the other guy.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
That was totally counterproductive at doing anything other than making a small segment of the crowd feel bad for John Cena the person (as opposed to John Cena, the shitty character). I suspect it is now time for the Internet Wrestling Community to decide who the hate less, Triple H or John Cena. It is sad that it has come to this.

Hunter all the way.

Cena should have just called HHH a faggot, its better than agreeing with him.

:bonk:

Cena should have just called HHH a faggot, its better than agreeing with him.

:bonk:

I normally can't stand all of his gay jokes but he could for busted them out for that promo. Jeez, can't he look a little competitive?

so, has anyone found the video of HHH burying cena? the link posted earlier seems to freeze every 2 seconds.
That's because it's still loading the video

there is a play/pause button below the video, click it and wait as the video downloads a bit more (you may have a slow connection)