TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 and 2

Guest Smues

Who the fuck decided that bringing back these two idiots that had 100 Cingular commercials during last years games was a good idea? Thanks a lot Cingular.

Guest Sabu

I find it funny that everyone thinks Duke is a final 4 caliber team, when they're only up by 4 against fucking SOUTHERN.

UTST/UW won't end until 1 am (regulation) is that about right?

btw, SABU...A #1 usually struggles against a #16 at least once a tournament. It's not that strange and doesn't really serve as an indicator.

Guest Smues

Assuming you mean EST then that's about right.

Yea but its Duke, the refs will get them there somehow.

I have no idea how all of the "big time analysts" have them in the Final 4 or better. If Redick has an off night, the party's over. While I don't mind Duke, it would be hilarious to see them get bumped by a 16 seed just to see how Bilas, Dukie V, Digger et al would try and spin it.

Assuming you mean EST then that's about right.

I want this game, shitty as it looks to go 20T, just to see how many people are willing to stay up for the oh so important 5/12 game that it is.

I have no idea how all of the "big time analysts" have them in the Final 4 or better. If Redick has an off night, the party's over. While I don't mind Duke, it would be hilarious to see them get bumped by a 16 seed just to see how Bilas, Dukie V, Digger et al would try and spin it.

Vitale would likely go jump off the nearest bridge in Bristol...

Guest Sabu

I wouldn't complain.

I wouldn't complain.

Agreed.

BTW, if you want some cheap laughs, go to Camp Chaos's site and look for the "Dick Vitale Goes Apeshit" cartoon.

Awesome baby! Awesome with a capital A!

I had to sign up for the CBS Sportsline on demand to watch the A&M-Syracuse game, and I must admit that this is a cool thing CBS came up with.

Guest Sabu
I had to sign up for the CBS Sportsline on demand to watch the A&M-Syracuse game, and I must admit that this is a cool thing CBS came up with.

I agree, except when it freezes on me sometimes.

I've had that problem as well a couple of times, but it beats me having to watch Indiana-SD State.