TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The OAO RAW Thread for March 20, 2006

You know, I don't get the WWE marketing. They give away WM results for meaningless tv tapings in 2 months.

I am sure you have never heard of card subject to change.

That's always true but when it goes "Mysterio and Orton clash in a steel cage match with the World title on the line".

Why would a preview state that? It's not like WWE hasn't done it before.

Because WWE is often in such a mess that one department won't know what they are allowed or not allowed to do and it all becomes one giant clusterfuck. WWE were annoyed that news of Ted DiBiase collapsing hit the internet, but guess who broke the story? WWE.com. You can't write comedy that good.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Seriously, just add Vader to this match to complete the awful styles clash/botched spots mess.

NO MAMA AGAIN?

What is my motivation to see this?

Seriously, just add Vader to this match to complete the awful styles clash/botched spots mess.

NO MAMA AGAIN?

What is my motivation to see this?

Dazzling ariel blow-ups?

OOH! Look, the spinning heel kick ALMOST grazed him! THIS IS AWESOME!

Guest InuYasha

Flair needs people who've worked with him a lot to be able to sell right.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

RVD just lost his balance twice in a minute. One was while on his knees after the Rolling Thunder.

This match is somehow worse than last weeks.

Man, that RVD is OVER...the crickets are really just muting the real crowd is all.

Come on now. The match isn't good, but they are certainly chanting for RVD. Stop being a douchebag for the sake of being one.

Guest InuYasha
Man, that RVD is OVER...the crickets are really just muting the real crowd is all.

Against Shelton, who sucked in their match last week, and Flair, who's best days are far behind him?

Stick RVD in there with Carlito or Edge, and it would be a much better match.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
You idiots still want these two men to headline? If they can't work against their own kind and the god of selling, they shouldn't main event.

As long as you keep these two the fuck away from each other, they can be okay. Shelton can be pretty good at times. And Rob is over enough to warrant a push.

But good lord did this match fall apart quicker than any non-Ashley related match I've ever seen

Come on now. The match isn't good, but they are certainly chanting for RVD. Stop being a douchebag for the sake of being one.

I was actually referencing a mostly dead crowd, which only shows slight signs of life. Not RVD's overness, of course he is over.

Guest InuYasha
I'm starting to hope Finlay wins the MITB match instead of any one of these three. :)

Flair wins the MITB: Eh.....

RVD wins the MITB: Meh....

Shelton wins the MITB: Ugh.....

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I think Sheton botched an eye poke.

Why did RVD just do a Northern lights Suplex? Someone tell him never to do that again

Guest Montresor

Five Star on Shelton while he's in the figure four?

I wish Raw were two hours of that dude eating Skittles with his prehensile beard.

You idiots still want these two men to headline? If they can't work against their own kind and the god of selling, they shouldn't main event.

Fortunately, just because Choken One isn't liking the match doesn't mean they can't work.

Guest InuYasha
Is this match getting 15 minutes?

Do you want HHH/Shane vs. Cena HBK to go 15 minutes?