TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

On creepy IMs.

You're gonna be anxious for awhile, although the drugs should help with that.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm not sure if tonight is better than Clique B. But, I'm siding towards, yes.

Less "managed to avoid," more "missed an opportunity for." But hey, they can't all be winners. As you've proven, though, they can all be losers.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Every single "joke" you've laid down tonight has been playing off of me. You're NOTHING without a foil. You're less than worthless if it doesn't involve pretentious rock or massive amounts of sarcasm. Why don't you head on back to your super secret clubhouse? I doubt you'd have to deal with such droll people.

Jokes? I made jokes in this thread? Were they good? Bad? You tell me. I saw what was very obviously a real animosity towards me—me, some internet asshole—and got you to bring it out. Just don't confuse your emotional investment in this board and all your wonderful online friends with anything I'm thinking. You're a fucking loser, dude. It must hurt when people piss on your parade of embarassments and outcasts.

Took you long enough to punch that one out, dude. You maybe need a little breather? I'm gon' go get a glass of water. Let me know when you're ready for more.

You're not even trying anymore -- although it's hard to tell, sometimes. Come on, Inc. Give me some more of that rapier wit. Throw that sarcasm my way! It's what you do, buddy. I can take it.