TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

On creepy IMs.

Kotz, let's be friends man. Seriously.

Hey, I'm cool with everyone whose name doesn't start with a C and end in "arnival."

But the clubhouse invites only those that it wants. We have no control.

Hey, I'm cool with everyone whose name doesn't start with a C and end in "arnival."

Wait, wait, I got this one.

....Meatwad?

Wait, wait, I got this one.

....Meatwad?

Hey now.

Maybe he forgot how to use question marks. Oh, wait, that's someone else.

Meat, why did you post just then. Now my post doesn't make sense. Fortunately, this does make it fit in with most of TSM. So.....thanks?

Dude's really done nothing to me, but we all have to have at least one nemesis on here. Fortunately, the guy rarely posts anything that doesn't disappear from my brain before the text can go from the working to short-term areas of memory.

OH SNAP THEY GONNA FIGHT. Which is good, as I'm getting tired, and Inc is CLEARLY not at my level. I mean like even close. Sucka.

Meat, why did you post just then. Now my post doesn't make sense. Fortunately, this does make it fit in with most of TSM. So.....thanks?

That was my Hank Kingsley impression.

I brought back ?s after seeing too many other people pick up on it. Whenever I do it now it's more out of habit than anything else.

I ended up having to drop the periods due to anyone from outside this place being confused at the lack of a question mark.

I'll impress you.

The magic 8 ball says: most likely.

http://www.shootproject.com/thepit/index.php?

Go.

Did I miss the meeting where you gained any sayso around here? Sorry snagglepuss, you lose this round.

Shouldn't you be at some party fucking all the girls who love you in RI.

Not when I have class in the morning. There's a five letter word missing from your image.

I brought back ?s after seeing too many other people pick up on it. Whenever I do it now it's more out of habit than anything else.

I ended up having to drop the periods due to anyone from outside this place being confused at the lack of a question mark.

Great, I've completely ruined the English language.

OAOAST Hoff: you drive a minivan?

pardon miasma: you heard me

pardon miasma: read me

OAOAST Hoff: well, I'll be damned.

It's true, you guys. Just when you think you know someone.

I'll impress you.

We're waiting, lol

I'll impress you.

We're waiting, lol

Oh, snap

If it's any consolation, I don't drive it very often. Gotta stay in EricMM's good graces.

It's not so much that you drive a minivan, it's more about the degree to which it fits you perfectly. I'll bet it has old-ass bumper stickers on it too. I'm also guessing it's green, but I'm less sure about that than the bumper stickers.

If it's any consolation, I don't drive it very often. Gotta stay in EricMM's good graces.

It's not so much that you drive a minivan, it's more about the degree to which it fits you perfectly. I'll bet it has old-ass bumper stickers on it too. I'm also guessing it's green, but I'm less sure about that than the bumper stickers.

No, it's red and has no bumper stickers, unfortunately. It's my parents' old '91 Plymouth Voyager that has become mine to use whenever I'm at home or whatever and need a car. It's really ugly and is in the late stages of death.